looks like a good way to get chundered.

9 minutes ago, STUMP said:

I would imagine the sight of a sliver in your finger makes you chunder.

You're proving the term Dumb as a stump is accurate.  Wrong definition but thanks for playing. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This shit looks just slightly less gay than kayaking on class eleventy rapids.

You’d have to spend a night away from home to even watch this live. You’d piss your bed from anxiety poor little snowflake. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

why 

Why do this?

I’m guessing they are so good at surfing that they wanted to try something a little different for fun. 

Have you tried surfing?  Way tougher than boarding and way better excercise. 

If you haven’t, try it sometime. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You’d have to spend a night away from home to even watch this live. You’d piss your bed from anxiety poor little snowflake. 

:lol: 

Oh yes...for sure!  Hey, book me a seat next to you, your mommy and daddy on your next whirlwind tour bus ride!  Would it be possible to for all of us to immerse ourselves and learn all about the foreign cultures together!!!  

Image result for american psycho gif

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes...for sure!  Hey, book me a seat next to you, your mommy and daddy on your next whirlwind tour bus ride!  Would it be possible to for all of us to immerse ourselves and learn all about the foreign cultures together!!!  

Image result for american psycho gif

Be sure to bring your blankie along snowflake. 

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do this?

I’m guessing they are so good at surfing that they wanted to try something a little different for fun. 

Have you tried surfing?  Way tougher than boarding and way better excercise. 

If you haven’t, try it sometime. 

yes I have many times.  still preferd the stand up yammi in the big waves .that is untill it got shattered in to about 50 hunks 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What difference does that make?  Or, are you calling somebody a liar?  You?  :lol:

:Put your brother on the phone!!!!!

Sounds just like his kayak thread :lol:

Where? What type of kayak? Lolol

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yup

Just now, Ez ryder said:

a store bought 6.0 

t&c  what is your point 

"BUT.......WHAT CLASS OF RAPIDS WERE YOU ON!!!!!!??????????.....LIAR!!!! THOSE ARE RAPIDZ is FOR GURLZ !!!!!  I DON'T WASTE MY TIME FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN CLASS 26!!!!!!!"

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

a store bought 6.0 

t&c  what is your point 

Just wondering. You said you went lots. So I thought you may have progressed through different boards. There is so long between surf sessions that I’ve never progressed to a short board.  We have a week coming up with a group of us. Going to rent a bunch of boards to see what works. Figured you were a old guy too and would have some insight  

Is T&c a place or a board?

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just wondering. You said you went lots. So I thought you may have progressed through different boards. There is so long between surf sessions that I’ve never progressed to a short board.  We have a week coming up with a group of us. Going to rent a bunch of boards to see what works. Figured you were a old guy too and would have some insight  

Is T&c a place or a board?

have not been on a board in 10 yrs but my cuz grew up in Santa Cruz and I spent some time there every yr as a kid  then I went down a lot when I was living about 1 1/2 north of him in my 20s . my ski got wrecked on the cliffs about a mile past the golden gate . surf was to big so it never made the  circle just ghost ride in to the rocks and that is its final resting place .

can't pay me to go in that cold ass water any more even with the best wetsuit .

fuck not even a dry suit like the crazy great lakes guys 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

have not been on a board in 10 yrs but my cuz grew up in Santa Cruz and I spent some time there every yr as a kid  then I went down a lot when I was living about 1 1/2 north of him in my 20s . my ski got wrecked on the cliffs about a mile past the golden gate . surf was to big so it never made the  circle just ghost ride in to the rocks and that is its final resting place .

can't pay me to go in that cold ass water any more even with the best wetsuit .

fuck not even a dry suit like the crazy great lakes guys 

I’ve only surfed warm water. Hawaii. Portugal, Costa Rica and Puerto Rico. None of it for long enough because my wife doesn’t like it enough to spend a week at a beach. It’s my birthday week so I’ve convinced her to give it another go.  But this place we can rent bikes, there is ziplining, snorkelling, sea kayaking yoga studios. So if she hates it she has lots to do while I suck at surfing. Plus there are 8 other people she can hang out with. 

I didn’t realize you mainly surfed in your 20’s. That’s a lot different than taking it up in your 40’s and up. 

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yup

"BUT.......WHAT CLASS OF RAPIDS WERE YOU ON!!!!!!??????????.....LIAR!!!! THOSE ARE RAPIDZ is FOR GURLZ !!!!!  I DON'T WASTE MY TIME FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN CLASS 26!!!!!!!"

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good thing you don't have any family jewels that would be subjected to shrinkage.

I like how butthurt you girls are.