Calling all RZR peeps

Who wants a deal on a bad ass roof speaker/light bar combo. My buddy is trying to sell. It’s literally brand new. The fucker won’t fit in his enclosed trailer with it on. 1400 bucks. It came off his 2019 2 seater rzr turbo.

CB2C396F-EC55-4905-A5C4-783F7780707E.jpeg

6391D7BE-AF93-47BE-B721-38667F10A47D.jpeg

07DCF41E-F36C-4C95-A867-39C74C1C6778.jpeg

Edited by yami123

Just now, Woodtick said:

That’s some really gay shit.

He bought it with the machine I don’t see what’s so gay about a bad ass sound system and extra lights when your already dumb enough to spend 25k on a SXS?

10 minutes ago, yami123 said:

He bought it with the machine I don’t see what’s so gay about a bad ass sound system and extra lights when your already dumb enough to spend 25k on a SXS?

Tell him to flatten the tires...it should fit then...shame to get rid of that roof

1 minute ago, STUMP said:

Tell him to flatten the tires...it should fit then...shame to get rid of that roof

He is definitely losing money on it at that price. Cheap ass should just buy a new trailer.

Just now, yami123 said:

He is definitely losing money on it at that price. Cheap ass should just buy a new trailer.

We fit razrs in enclosed trailers all the time....just have to compress suspension ...with a few guys hangin on back bumper flatten tires cause the opening at the rear door isnt as high as the interior height....

:dunno:

19 minutes ago, yami123 said:

SXS’s are off road buggies, not ghetto hooch mama pimp my ride bull shit.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

SXS’s are off road buggies, not ghetto hooch mama pimp my ride bull shit.

First thing i did was put a bluetooth speaker system in my ranger....wife loved having tunes while were riding and stopping for drinks.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, STUMP said:

First thing i did was put a bluetooth speaker system in my ranger....wife loved having tunes while were riding and stopping for drinks.

Nothing wrong with having tunes in the woods. It’s the thumper systems annoying everyone a 1/4 mile around that’s the problem.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Nothing wrong with having tunes in the woods. It’s the thumper systems annoying everyone a 1/4 mile around that’s the problem.

Agreed.

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We are talking about hillbillies here. Annoying is par for the course. 

1 hour ago, STUMP said:

We fit razrs in enclosed trailers all the time....just have to compress suspension ...with a few guys hangin on back bumper flatten tires cause the opening at the rear door isnt as high as the interior height....

:dunno:

My sxs wouldn't fit thru the opening which was 69" and the sxs is 72" . Fk I sold the trailer not thinking I could carry a few extra guys and a compressor around lol

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

My sxs wouldn't fit thru the opening which was 69" and the sxs is 72" . Fk I sold the trailer not thinking I could carry a few extra guys and a compressor around lol

Yup!

:lol:

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

They save that shit for Haydays after dark with their pole fancy calling lighted whip antennas to boot.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They save that shit for Haydays after dark with their pole fancy calling lighted whip antennas to boot.  

The wife wants those for the new x3.

:lol:

3 hours ago, yami123 said:

Who wants a deal on a bad ass roof speaker/light bar combo. My buddy is trying to sell. It’s literally brand new. The fucker won’t fit in his enclosed trailer with it on. 1400 bucks. It came off his 2019 2 seater rzr turbo.

CB2C396F-EC55-4905-A5C4-783F7780707E.jpeg

6391D7BE-AF93-47BE-B721-38667F10A47D.jpeg

07DCF41E-F36C-4C95-A867-39C74C1C6778.jpeg

This company makes a different rear cage to lower the roof height 4-5 inches. https://cwrzrparts.com/shop

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

It fits now

20180929_074500.jpg

Does that hold your machine down tight? My General just wanted to keep walking when I trailered it home 350 miles.

4 hours ago, yami123 said:

@f7ben you could really jam some faggot ass tool with this bad boy 

I'll put a bid in of $400.00.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Does that hold your machine down tight? My General just wanted to keep walking when I trailered it home 350 miles.

I'll put a bid in of $400.00.

E brake on?