Open Borders!

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not saying she is a supermodel or anything but where is her dick Fordy? :lmao:

Fact is she is a major upgrade for most of the 🤡Posse.  They throw stones about other women and their looks while they are in a relationship with someone who’s looks are far worse.  Not to mention how many 🤡 Posse members are from a prize :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Fact is she is a major upgrade for most of the 🤡Posse.  They throw stones about other women and their looks while they are in a relationship with someone who’s looks are far worse.  Not to mention how many 🤡 Posse members are from a prize :lol: 

Shes fucking brutal.......I would bet most here have way better looking sig others

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let me help you out Michael is on par with the likes of the first Barbara Bush or Elenore Roosevelt. I just feel bad for Barry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shes fucking brutal.......I would bet most here have way better looking sig others

Bet you’re wrong.  The 🤡 Posse always lists photoshopped or unflattering pics.  No biggie but there’s s lot a Hogg’n going on with the 🤡 Posse 

16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So much fear mongering on Fox News............sad.

so fox reposting a story from 

<The Mexican nonprofit group Citizens’ Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice compiled the report based on using the average number of homicides per 100,000 residents in 2018.>

is fear monitoring ? 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

sounds like you are talking from experience there . can not imajin your husband is a catch . I see you as a deff bear chaser