Open Borders!

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

Tijuana ranked as the most violent city in the world, top 5 located in Mexico, report says

https://www.foxnews.com/world/tijuana-is-the-most-violent-city-in-the-world-top-5-located-in-mexico-report-says

4 of the top 5.

15 out of the top 50.  

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Tijuana ranked as the most violent city in the world, top 5 located in Mexico, report says

https://www.foxnews.com/world/tijuana-is-the-most-violent-city-in-the-world-top-5-located-in-mexico-report-says

4 of the top 5.

15 out of the top 50.  

And these are the demons many Americans want to open the border to!!! 

This country is gonna' have a civil war someday, I'm tellin ya'. 

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

4 of the top 5.

15 out of the top 50.  

So much fear mongering on Fox News............sad.

It is difficult to get true figures but according to US State Department figures, there are more than 1 million US expats in Mexico, more than any other country in the world. Data from the Mexican government shows that the Tijuana metropolitan area has 88,000 US citizens over the age of 50, Chapalahas 41,000, San Miguel has 40,000, Mexicali has 38,000, Ensenada has 36,000, Juarez has 27,000, and Puerto Vallarta has 20,000.

It is interesting that the major tourist areas are not the major retirement areas. And almost all the news articles, websites, publicity and books devoted to retirees in Mexico totally ignore the huge number of US citizens who chose to retire close to the border.

https://bestplacesintheworldtoretire.com/stories/story/do-you-know-what-city-has-the-most-us-expats-in-the-entire-world-it-is-tijuana-mexico

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah he needs to turn that garbage off...rots your brain. 

If you watch the video at the link @Highmark provided you will see the travel expert Fox brought into the studio explain how travel to the tourist areas is safe, and he explains how Acapulco became a non-destination for Americans as Cancun and Los Cabos grew, this was all done to the chagrin of the Fox anchors as they repeatedly kept bringing up the negative and he kept countering them that the tourist areas are safe.

Watch the video and you will see the spin from the anchors was way over the top :lol:

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Faux Noise viewers and Dumpers in general live a life in fear.....fear of anything and anyone who’s not white Christians or related. 

Leave it to a librul to make light of the family unit that watches Fox News.

Related image

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah he needs to turn that garbage off...rots your brain. 

The report was compiled by a Mexican non profit group dipshit.  Based on your knee jerk and emotional political opinions, I think it’s clear who needs to turn their tv off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The report was compiled by a Mexican non profit group dipshit.  Based on your knee jerk and emotional political opinions, I think it’s clear who needs to turn their tv off.

Snacks lives in an all white tourist town - yet ridicules people who want controlled borders.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty sure wince is a heavily played retard :lol: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So much fear mongering on Fox News............sad.

That's the reason Mexican cities are the murder capital of the world?   Because they have a very small percentage of US citizens living in them?  :lmao:

Cities suffer from pockets of violence.   As a resident of Shitcago you should know.

Dude this is below your intelligence level.  

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re a partisan hack Mark...go eat a dick.

29 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks lives in an all white tourist town - yet ridicules people who want controlled borders.

And you live in an all white area and are afraid of people you have never nor will ever see.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a partisan hack Mark...go eat a dick.

And you live in an all white area and are afraid of people you have never nor will ever see.

Great retort.  

Welcome to 1999 dummies. :lol: Fox news has been pumping your brain about the bad muslims for 18 years so nobody paid attention to this until Trump wanted to build a wall. Mexico has been our biggest threat for a long time now and instead we have been half way across the globe stealing oil and creating a humanitarian crisis with countries who pose no threat to us. Hey thanks Fox news for bringing your faithful up to speed! :bc: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Welcome to 1999 dummies. :lol: Fox news has been pumping your brain about the bad muslims for 18 years so nobody paid attention to this until Trump wanted to build a wall. Mexico has been our biggest threat for a long time now and instead we have been half way across the globe stealing oil and creating a humanitarian crisis with countries who pose no threat to us. Hey thanks Fox news for bringing your faithful up to speed! :bc: 

So there is a border problem now youre sayin...

I personally think it's neat that the biggest, fullest honkied-up areas in Americas are full of the largest proponent of self prooclaimed racial activists.  It's just adorable.  Never been out of anywhere that wasn't loaded with lily whiteness yet, know what "racism" is all about.  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

You have to be the dumbest self-proclaimed smart guy I’ve ever known. I’m surprised  you have an interjected the Joos into your little tantrum.  Senior fellow at the dip shit think tank.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

Just now, STUMP said:

Oh my!!!!

I am being 100% serious. I dont remember you being this dense. Your mind is not even capable of comprehending the magnitude of this issue. Just "build a wall!". Nevermind that there is a $30+ billion dollar a year narco state at our southern border who also happens to be an international trading partner with us and the rest of the world. yep wall should fix that. MAGA! 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You have to be the dumbest self-proclaimed smart guy I’ve ever known. I’m surprised  you have an interjected the Joos into your little tantrum.  Senior fellow at the dip shit think tank.

Dude I have posted about this maybe 100 times on the various sites over the years. You are just an angry prick.