Ocasio-Cortez de-listed from board of Justice Democrats after controversy

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'd say it is neck and neck.

Trump is smarter...even if he fails to present it.  Big difference, Trunp is at least surrounded by smarter people.  She doesn’t have that luxury.  She’s got NO HELP.  :lol:

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Neocons are fascinated with her. Or scared shitless of her. When they post this much about someone or some group it's one or the other. 

Anler - serious question.  Do you know her personally by chance?  Have you ever talked to her or meet her?

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Is there any member of Congress who gets this much attention and scrutiny? Ever? 

I wonder if shes ever heard the saying " giving her enough rope to hang herself"  cuz shes doing it pretty damn fast.

13 minutes ago, mxz7000 said:

Anler - serious question.  Do you know her personally by chance?  Have you ever talked to her or meet her?

Oh yes we just had coffee down at the starbucks...

3 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Like ive said before...shes one and done...she cost new yorkers alot with Amazon pulling out.

Her ignorance is just breathtaking. I’ve never seen anything like this. The new star of the party!!!!!1 :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Her ignorance is just breathtaking. I’ve never seen anything like this. The new star of the party!!!!!1 :lol: 

Shes been put in her place...i think if she has any brains she will be less vocal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Anler said:

Is there any member of Congress who gets this much attention and scrutiny? Ever? 

Is there any member of congress that sticks her nose into shit they don't know about more than her?

Is there any member of congress that makes as ridiculous of claims as her (recently.... one dem did claim Guam would tip over. :lol:)?

Her and the dems have put her in the spotlight.   Other are just calling her out for they hypocrisy she spouts.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Is there any member of congress that sticks her nose into shit they don't know about more than her?

Is there any member of congress that makes as ridiculous of claims as her (recently.... one dem did claim an island was sinking. :lol:)?

Her and the dems have put her in the spotlight.   Other are just calling her out for they hypocrisy she spouts.  

Maybe if there was 20 articles about them everyday. Otherwise how would we know? The dems arent starting all of these threads, that would be you! :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe if there was 20 articles about them everyday. Otherwise how would we know? The dems arent starting all of these threads, that would be you! :lol: 

The only reason I post (4 threads) is because she says such stupid shit.   If she didn't I wouldn't.  :lol:  

Same reason I post about Pelosi.   That broad is fucking brain dead.  

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

^^^This^^^

And people on here defend her.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We are witnessing the grass roots movement of the Contrarian Party.  Don't like their message?  Wait for the headlines to change.

Just wait it will turn into the old Obama game they play.   You dislike and make fun of someone's policy stances so that makes you a bigot or sexist.   

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The only reason I post (4 threads) is because she says such stupid shit.   If she didn't I wouldn't.  :lol:  

Same reason I post about Pelosi.   That broad is fucking brain dead.  

You dont start threads about all of the stupid shit Trump says? And there is plenty! 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just wait it will turn into the old Obama game they play.   You dislike and make fun of someone's policy stances so that makes you a bigot or sexist.   

NO its still pretty cool to make fun of Obama and other blacks in govt. Just dont talk about joos!

Just now, Highmark said:

Who cares anymore?  The world is making the turn on bothering to notice these miserable twats. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

You dont start threads about all of the stupid shit Trump says? And there is plenty! 

Whoosh!!

The stupid shit she says are policy based that I happen to vehemently disagree with.  

There are posts making fun of him which I liked or laughed at things he has done or said in other ways.  Since its not policy its not worth starting a post over.   I'll do it just for you though.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh!!

The stupid shit she says are policy based that I happen to vehemently disagree with.  

There are posts making fun of him which I liked or laughed at things he has done or said in other ways.  Since its not policy its not worth starting a post over.   I'll do it just for you though.  :lol:  

No i get it I just think its funny that you guys think the dems are the ones attacking her but all I see is pieces on her from neocon sources or you guys. And you should be scared of her. Look at the political discourse in our country now. Neocons think its funny how libs get all worked up over the stupid shit he says and look who gets all worked up over the stupid shit she says. This is America! 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

No i get it I just think its funny that you guys think the dems are the ones attacking her but all I see is pieces on her from neocon sources or you guys. And you should be scared of her. Look at the political discourse in our country now. Neocons think its funny how libs get all worked up over the stupid shit he says and look who gets all worked up over the stupid shit she says. This is America! 

Never said the dems are attacking her.   They are pushing her into the spotlight as a face of the party.   Keep in mind by they I put much of the MSM in.   Come on Anler the left wing of the MSM loves her and puts her on all the time.   Its not just the right talking about her.  

Of course now that she is implicated doing something illegal they will stop talking about her.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark