Mike Trout 430 million dollars

I saw Rick Mahorn at a college game a couple years ago. He looks so skinny in that video. He’s got to be 400 plus now. Yuge. 

• Confused 1

I get tickets for all Chicago teams for free (depending on the game) but still end up spending a couple hundred bucks. Beer, food, team wear... It adds up quick. I don't even really care about the game but my kid and his friends are in to it. 

Just had lunch with a large GC last week and he was telling me they have Harris club seats (hawks game) for taking subs to games. It's a private club in the stadium where they have a full buffet (top notch everything) private bar with servers and it's own bathrooms and balcony seats. I've seen a game there once before (actually didn't really watch the game) and it is fucking awesome :lol: fuck hockey this place is cool. I'm definitely going to take them up on it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I get tickets for all Chicago teams for free (depending on the game) but still end up spending a couple hundred bucks. Beer, food, team wear... It adds up quick. I don't even really care about the game but my kid and his friends are in to it. 

Just had lunch with a large GC last week and he was telling me they have Harris club seats (hawks game) for taking subs to games. It's a private club in the stadium where they have a full buffet (top notch everything) private bar with servers and it's own bathrooms and balcony seats. I've seen a game there once before (actually didn't really watch the game) and it is fucking awesome :lol: fuck hockey this place is cool. I'm definitely going to take them up on it. 

Back in the early days when I worked for my old man Triangle had a suite at Joe Louis...was only to finagle my way into a couple games because it was always full of customers but it was fucking nice....like you say top shelf food and booze.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back in the early days when I worked for my old man Triangle had a suite at Joe Louis...was only to finagle my way into a couple games because it was always full of customers but it was fucking nice....like you say top shelf food and booze.

OMG it is fucking awesome. My bud was a heavy with one of the food vendors for the United center and his company had a couple tables in the Harris club. One day he tells us he got a new job and we were like "But what about the Harris club?" He said he definitely took it into consideration before he took the job. :lol:

• Haha 1

You couldn't pay me to watch the Super Bowl or any other game. If you GAVE me the fukken tickets to the Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Series or ANY other game, I would sell them on Craigslist. 

2 hours ago, yami123 said:

Dude is an all around outstanding ball player. I fully expected him to get more then Harpers lazy ass but not that much more. Incredible.

I believe he is currently the player of the most sought after baseball cards as well? Some real old stuff, like Ruth, Cobb, Mantle and Shoeless Joe sells for piles, but when it comes to modern, Trout is definitely the top dog. This card sold last year but I've heard it has already tripled in value. 

https://www.beckett.com/news/2009-bowman-chrome-draft-mike-trout-superfractor-autograph-400000/

Vegas Dave is the owner. It's crazy what this card is worth but it is a 1 of 1. If Trout every has a career ending injury, this card will plummet. 

2 hours ago, yami123 said:

I go see the Mets at Miller Park (Milwaukee) for less then 60 bucks a ticket all weekend about 15 rows back from the dugout. You pay to park and can get in 3 hours before game time and tailgate all you want. Literally cannot beat it. Being from Illinois and a Mets fan it’s that or Wrigley which is way more expensive and it sucks. Miller park is awesome..

Miller Park is awesome. Now that the Crew doesn’t suck, even better. Fuck the Cubs. 

Also, the farm system you could buy for $430M... I don’t get it. Why not buy 6 all stars for $80M and have a juggernaut team??? One guy in baseball doesn’t mean shit. I hope him or Harper are hurt in April just to watch their fans mutiny. 

• Like 1

i am no big sports guy but we go to a few games a yr mostly because they are free . but I am such a seat snob  I won't even take free tix unless they are premo lol.it is amazing how many tix I turn down a yr . so many business owners buy them pick the hand full of games they want and then have to work to give them out . but fuck it it is a deduction I guess 

or we go with Juan berenguer they are free tix also but then people are sending beers down all game so that is a plus  and worth the time 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

i am no big sports guy but we go to a few games a yr mostly because they are free . but I am such a seat snob  I won't even take free tix unless they are premo lol.it is amazing how many tix I turn down a yr . so many business owners buy them pick the hand full of games they want and then have to work to give them out . but fuck it it is a deduction I guess 

or we go with Juan berenguer they are free tix also but then people are sending beers down all game so that is a plus  and worth the time 

no longer a dedduction and I 100% agree on being a seat snow.  last free red sox tickets i took were in a lux box,  either there or pavillion behind home plate and i'll go otherwise fuck baseball