Deferred Prosecution

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  yes so much better to have convictions

Well.....I've never been arrested and never convicted of anything other than a few minor misdemeanors

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well.....I've never been arrested and never convicted of anything other than a few minor misdemeanors

So you youve been convicted then!!!

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Me too but I was guilty. :lol: 

Shit happens bro, some learn from their mistakes and some don't. 

Of course.....point is I never got offered any special deals on any first offense 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Right .....because I'm not rich so I get no preferrential treatment from our crooked justice system

So all guys who get pinched in hooker raids are rich?

1 minute ago, STUMP said:

Youre so bitter about certain things it makes me laugh.

:lol:

The point of the thread was a billionaire getting preferrential treatment because of his money. Only you could be so fucking stupid to say some bullshit about only rich guys getting busted with hookers. Kill yourself

Just now, f7ben said:

The point of the thread was a billionaire getting preferrential treatment because of his money. Only you could be so fucking stupid to say some bullshit about only rich guys getting busted with hookers. Kill yourself

Point i was making....was plenty of guys get busted and get the same deal Kraft was offered....im not the only one whos stated that....

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Some of the details coming out of FLA about the prosecutions case make me wonder if many that are charged will get off scott free not just Kraft.

19 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It'll drastically change how the system operates. Which is the point.

no it won't there will still be massive operations bringing girls in to pay a debt that can never be paid . plenty of shady shit in Holland lots of russian and aisian  young people working 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only thing massive on you is your asshole from being reamed by huge black cocks. 

Says the anal receiver !!!

• Haha 1