Deferred Prosecution

Kraft has refused any deal.  Anybody's guess what the outcome will be. 

My question is: Why would any rich guy go to a fukken strip mall for a prostitute!!!

This has ruined his whole reputation for life. He ends up looking like a fukken loser. 

BILLIONAIRE LOSER!!!! 

Champion football owner, at a STRIP-MALL with a prostitute. Fukken idiot. 

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit....every time I've ever been charged with any crime I was required to plead guilty , pay the fines and do the probation. All are still on my record as convictions. Never been offered a deal like this ever. In fact I have been threatened with escalating charges up to felony when I plead not guilty. I beat that charge because I had done nothing wrong and had witnesses to prove it. That didnt stop the prosecutor from threatening and trying to get me to plead. 

You need better lawyers, bro.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You need better lawyers, bro.

I have never hired a lawyer to defend me and never will. That's what the justice system wants you to do to get special deals. Well fuck them

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kraft has refused any deal.  Anybody's guess what the outcome will be. 

My question is: Why would any rich guy go to a fukken strip mall for a prostitute!!!

This has ruined his whole reputation for life. He ends up looking like a fukken loser. 

BILLIONAIRE LOSER!!!! 

Champion football owner, at a STRIP-MALL with a prostitute. Fukken idiot. 

No shit, he shoulda met you behind Sandies!

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Kraft might be old, but he's not that desperate.  Although 550 has serviced more men than all those in that place put together.

Just now, Kivalo said:

For a fight???? That's the ONLY thing I've ever told people to meet me at Sandy's for. 

Find ANYWHERE on this site where I've ever said to meet me at Sandy's for anything but a fight!!!

Find it, you faggot, or I'll beat the shit out of you on the shore of OWasco lake!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

For a fight???? That's the ONLY thing I've ever told people to meet me at Sandy's for. 

Find ANYWHERE on this site where I've ever said to meet me at Sandy's for anything but a fight!!!

Find it, you faggot, or I'll beat the shit out of you on the shore of OWasco lake!!

The only thing you're fighting behind Sandy's is your gag reflex....dumbass faggot

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

:lol:

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Kraft might be old, but he's not that desperate.  Although 550 has serviced more men than all those in that place put together.

Shut the fuck up, you queer. I could beat the shit out of you, you faggot. I'll knock you down, and kick your face in. 

When are you heading up this way? Let's set up a fight. Or, are you a faggot chicken? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The only thing you're fighting behind Sandy's is your gag reflex....dumbass faggot

Yeah, you Polack faggot. I'll knock you down too, and kick you in the nose, until I break it, you queer. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut the fuck up, you queer. I could beat the shit out of you, you faggot. I'll knock you down, and kick your face in. 

When are you heading up this way? Let's set up a fight. Or, are you a faggot chicken? 

Why didnt you meet Webba when you ran your suck about fighting him. Sounds like you're the faggot chicken

Just now, f7ben said:

Why didnt you meet Webba when you ran your suck about fighting him. Sounds like you're the faggot chicken

Webba wanted to fight, but he never went to PM so we could set up the definite time/place. 

I wanted him to go to PM so we could get Cell numbers to confirm the fight. He never did.

He was kinda' like you, talked big about the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, but flaked when I put it to ya'.

Yeah, you're a faggot and a fake. No big deal. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Webba wanted to fight, but he never went to PM so we could set up the definite time/place. 

I wanted him to go to PM so we could get Cell numbers to confirm the fight. He never did.

He was kinda' like you, talked big about the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, but flaked when I put it to ya'.

Yeah, you're a faggot and a fake. No big deal. 

Here are 2 facts

You owe me 25k usd

Webba would have crushed you in seconds in a fight

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Here are 2 facts

You owe me 25k usd

Webba would have crushed you in seconds in a fight

OK, Woofie said Webba was a STOUT FELLOW. I agree some of those MAine bastards are like STEER HEADS. Webba looked like a STEER-HEAD. 

However, there was a picture of Webba at the lake, and some beer cans on the table. I tried to gauge the size of his arms, and they looked about the size of the beer cans.  Maybe they were much bigger, I don't know, but it looked like his biceps were just a bit bigger than the beer cans. 

Now, if you look at the pics of MY ARMS, they are the size of A Jonsered 2156. 

Doesn't mean Webba couldn't kick my ass, just sayin' my arms were a lot bigger. 

Just sayin'. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, Woofie said Webba was a STOUT FELLOW. I agree some of those MAine bastards are like STEER HEADS. Webba looked like a STEER-HEAD. 

However, there was a picture of Webba at the lake, and some beer cans on the table. I tried to gauge the size of his arms, and they looked about the size of the beer cans.  Maybe they were much bigger, I don't know, but it looked like his biceps were just a bit bigger than the beer cans. 

Now, if you look at the pics of MY ARMS, they are the size of A Jonsered 2156. 

Doesn't mean Webba couldn't kick my ass, just sayin' my arms were a lot bigger. 

Just sayin'. 

You were also wearing a gimp mask and piss stained tighty whities.

31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

All the hand jobs and protein he swallows and gets shot up his ass behind Sandy's, might give him big arms.

Jerking off dudes for years straight has given him some big arms!!!!!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yep and swallowing all that protein and getting it shot up his ass too.

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My attitude has always been that the man has a badge and a gun, WTF am I going to argue or fight about?

If they have six minutes of him on video tape getting jerked off he ain't beating the charges, send it up to the replay booth :lol:

I think this should be his line in court: "What he does in his private life is between himself and God and the mamasan that jerked him off." :lol2:

What a load of horseshit below :lol: 

A badge and a gun scares you? I laugh in their face every time. I'll take a ticket everytime; fuck that yes sir/no sir noise.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You were also wearing a gimp mask and piss stained tighty whities.

You faggot!!! I'm gonna' kick yer ass!!! You know goddamn well that was a manly CABELAS FLEECE BALACLAVA in Mossy Oak Break-Up! You also know there was a brown onion in my HANES 38s w/extended crotch!! 

53 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

All the hand jobs and protein he swallows and gets shot up his ass behind Sandy's, might give him big arms.

1 Jerks kids Off !! You're diddler!! You diddle little kids, you fukken sick motherfukker!!

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

How would you like to be choked by those fukken arms, you faggot???

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yep and swallowing all that protein and getting it shot up his ass too.

Hey Draggy, we all know it's you, the SITE DIDDLER!! 

Diddled any kids lately, DIDDLER?

You faggot!!! I'm gonna' kick yer ass!!! You know goddamn well that was a manly CABELAS FLEECE BALACLAVA in Mossy Oak Break-Up! You also know there was a brown onion in my HANES 38s w/extended crotch!! 

1 Jerks kids Off !! You're diddler!! You diddle little kids, you fukken sick motherfukker!!

How would you like to be choked by those fukken arms, you faggot???

Hey Draggy, we all know it's you, the SITE DIDDLER!! 

Diddled any kids lately, DIDDLER?

My arms are massive! I could crush your skull just by flexing on you!!!! But i dont want to get jizz and pubes on me!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

My arms are massive! I could crush your skull just by flexing on you!!!! But i dont want to get jizz and pubes on me!

The only thing massive on you is your asshole from being reamed by huge black cocks. 

19 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

A badge and a gun scares you? I laugh in their face every time. I'll take a ticket everytime; fuck that yes sir/no sir noise.

I'll take the just drive more carefully words from the cop, my time is valuable fuck going to court :thumb:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

No you don't.