Supreme Victory

• Platinum Contributing Member

Obama admin argued the same side as the Trump admin.   Bet that will be left out of most of the media's narrative.

Associate Justice Samuel Alito wrote the majority opinion, stating that "neither the statute's text nor its structure" supported the immigrants' argument. The court's conservative justices sided with the Trump administration, which argued as the Obama administration did, against hearings for those convicted of crimes and affected by the law.

This is a huge travisty and an even larger setback for people here illegally wanting it to be their right to act like tribal animals and break our laws and not have any consequences. 

Fuck SCOTUS!  AND FUCK TRUMP!!!  

Wait....they are still getting their voting ID's, right?

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is a huge travisty and an even larger setback for people here illegally wanting it to be their right to act like tribal animals and break our laws and not have any consequences. 

Fuck SCOTUS!  AND FUCK TRUMP!!!  

Wait....they are still getting their voting ID's, right?

I bet if they became painters....someone would change his mind real quick on the wall.

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I guess I don't know what this means but..."STUMP"?  WTF?  :lmao: 

I missed it also but I'm guessing either Slinger, DildoRider or Snacks gave him that name......."dumb as a stump"? :dunno::lol:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

This sounds like some bullshit. Since when have us border agents not been allowed to detain criminals?

Just following Obama's lead, poor Pete.

Associate Justice Samuel Alito wrote the majority opinion, stating that "neither the statute's text nor its structure" supported the immigrants' argument. The court's conservative justices sided with the Trump administration, which argued as the Obama administration did, against hearings for those convicted of crimes and affected by the law.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just following Obama's lead, poor Pete.

If it got there under Obama it would have went 9-0.  :lol:  

• Haha 1