WHEN ARE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS GOING TO BE PROSECUTED???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fucking ridiculous.   Because he failed his after arrest protocol the dept should have their ass sued off.   

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You can't just fucking arrest people becuase you claim to be an expert motherfucker 

That cop is a fucking clown, a position with mall security is all he is fit for.

BTW, I have one of these in the car, it's always good to know where your BAC is before you drive and while you are driving. I had a buddy get a DUI a year and a half ago and he thought he was legal but didn't blow, if i get stopped after having a beer and the cop wants me to blow, no problem and I will also be taping my own test, if the cop plays games or writes a bullshit DUI it will be see you in court asshole :bc:

image.png.b30f29029ee381e974f56d26857f431b.png

https://www.bactrack.com/products/bactrack-s80-pro-breathalyzer

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That cop is a fucking clown, a position with mall security is all he is fit for.

BTW, I have one of these in the car, it's always good to know where your BAC is before you drive and while you are driving. I had a buddy get a DUI a year and a half ago and he thought he was legal but didn't blow, if i get stopped after having a beer and the cop wants me to blow, no problem and I will also be taping my own test, if the cop plays games or writes a bullshit DUI it will be see you in court asshole :bc:

Being a member of the ballsack society doesnt carry the same pull with the cops as yester years I guess.

This is why people hate cops 

and Trudeau literally made it so cops need zero cause to breathalyze you. They’re allowed to do it at will here even if they think you’re totally sober 

similar, but worse thing happened to me in baltimore years ago. ran a red light on a back street, late at night, light was hidden pretty well by trees. my bro, a friend and i were down there for a kix concert. long story short i was not drunk, not high, but looked it, and supposedly failed the absurd road side test. had to spend a night in the slammer, come back weeks later for court, where i make my case about being under the legal breath limit. the judge says that's because the equipment doesn't measure drugs. i had a rookie public defendant who didn't know shit, and i ultimately had to spend about $1000 to get my car back, fines, and the 2 hour trip down and back. looking back i should have hired a good lawyer and sued the shit out of the cops and the judges. 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Confused 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

similar, but worse thing happened to me in baltimore years ago. ran a red light on a back street, late at night, light was hidden pretty well by trees. my bro, a friend and i were down there for a kix concert. long story short i was not drunk, not high, but looked it. had to spend a night in the slammer, come back weeks later for court, where i make my case about being under the legal breath limit. the judge says that's because the equipment doesn't measure drugs. i had a rookie public defendant who didn't know shit, and i ultimately had to spend about $1000 to get my car back, fines, and the 2 hour trip down and back. looking back i should have hired a good lawyer and sued the shit out of the cops and the judges. 

Not surprised....id have you commited by the way you act on this forum...

Youre definitely nuts!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you blow under and still fail your FST's they can still arrest you.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you blow under and still fail your FST's they can still arrest you.   

Sure they can, but nonetheless I still have my breathalyzer and knowing that I am under the legal limit I will blow on there device, if there is a discrepancy in that there unit shows I am at .08 I will have a fighting chance in court.

The idea is to know where you're at, I've gotten to the point where I can pretty accurately know my BAC before I blow, and the other thing is I won't be afraid to blow if I know I am under .08. Like I said my buddy really thought about what he drank over the time period and after the refusal to blow, he thought he should have blown.....could have saved him a lot of money and time :bc:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sure they can, but nonetheless I still have my breathalyzer and knowing that I am under the legal limit I will blow on there device, if there is a discrepancy in that there unit shows I am at .08 I will have a fighting chance in court.

The idea is to know where you're at, I've gotten to the point where I can pretty accurately know my BAC before I blow, and the other thing is I won't be afraid to blow if I know I am under .08. Like I said my buddy really thought about what he drank over the time period and after the refusal to blow, he thought he should have blown.....could have saved him a lot of money and time :bc:

Just dont drink and drive.

Problem solved.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Just dont drink and drive.

Problem solved.

THAT'S FUKKEN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK EVERYBODY WHO DRINKS AND DRIVES!! FUCK THEM ALL!!

THE USA SHOULD DECLARE ALL OUT WAR ON DRUNK DRIVING!!! 

THESE DRIVERS HAVE CIVIL RECOURSE. SHUT UP ALL YOU WISE-GUYS WHO DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Its a great idea having one.   :bc:

An attorney once told me if at all in doubt don't do the FST or breathalyzer.   Much easier to fight they had a legitimate reason to pull you over without failed FST or fail breathalyzer.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its a great idea having one.   :bc:

An attorney once told me if at all in doubt don't do the FST or breathalyzer.   Much easier to fight they had a legitimate reason to pull you over without failed FST or fail breathalyzer.  

You never decline the roadside.....you are automatically charged with refusal at that point and they take you into custody for blood immediately. It's far worse than just getting a dui

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You never decline the roadside.....you are automatically charged with refusal at that point and they take you into custody for blood immediately. It's far worse than just getting a dui

that would depend on the state.  I'll take my 90 days for refusing to blow over 90 with a conviction and the insurance requirements and other cost associated with.  

Edited by Angry ginger

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

BS.   You only have to do the blood if an accident is involved.   They cannot force you.

This attorney was talking about if you really feel you are over the legal limit and doubt they had major evidence of pulling you over.    If you are in the ditch or driving on the other side of the road (dashcam)  is enough evidence in itself.   Remember good attorney's can plea down the refusal charge.   He said they do it all the time.   If a judge/prosecutor has the evidence of failed FST, breathalyzer or blood they are much less likely to reduce charges.    Just relaying what 2 attorney's were talking about one time with me during another case. (customer who wasn't paying)     Both were in complete agreement with each other.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

The three involved in the Georgia arrests should have hired lawyers and sued the fuck out of that police department.  $5 million or so would go a long ways toward healing the anguish and stress they were subjected to.  

Fuck those kind of cops.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that would depend on the state.  I'll take my 90 days for refusing to blow over 90 with a conviction and the insurance requirements and other cost associated with.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

BS.   You only have to do the blood if an accident is involved.   They cannot force you.

This attorney was talking about if you really feel you are over the legal limit.   Remember good attorney's can plea down the refusal charge.   He said they do it all the time.   If a judge/prosecutor has the evidence of failed FST, breathalyzer or blood they are much less likely to reduce charges.    Just relaying what 2 attorney's were talking about one time with me during another case. (customer who wasn't paying)       

In MN refusal gets you arrested and your blood drawn. It is an automatic 1 year revocation if you are found to be impaired by any intoxicant and you still get a DUI and all that goes with it.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

In MN refusal gets you arrested and your blood drawn. It is an automatic 1 year revocation if you are found to be impaired by any intoxicant and you still get a DUI and all that goes with it.

I believe in Iowa its 9 mo suspension (vs 6) but they cannot draw without an accident.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I believe in Iowa its 9 mo suspension (vs 6) but they cannot draw without an accident.  

You may be correct on the blood draw but I know it automatic charge of refusal , a one year revocation and it's a gross misdemeanor for refusal.

It's worse than a dui by a long shot