NZ shows Merca how it’s done.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are DUMBER than a steaming pile of shit  :finger3:

I’m sorry it took me a while to find out Dumb as a stump was Dumb Dave. 

The trouble is I really don’t care about him. Or you. Sure the world would be a better place if you choked on your next shit sandwich. But would I care??

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sorry it took me a while to find out Dumb as a stump was Dumb Dave. 

The trouble is I really don’t care about him. Or you. Sure the world would be a better place if you choked on your next shit sandwich. But would I care??

Yah but your the most irrelevant homosexual that posts here BarbieHandsAIDsPatient so why don't you :fuckoff:

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

New Zealand has quite the impressive leader.  As a sign of respect, she wore a hijab to comfort the victims in person. 

Obviously Trump was too busy to personally comfort victims of any mass shooting. What with having to watch all of that television and tweet support for Fox News hosts, hatred for a dead Vietnam vet, Hillary, Mueller etc etc. 

But it was interesting to see what an actual human leader does in a time of crisis. 

She also has been wiser than news programs. She will not mention the murderers name. 

She’s a good leader by any standards. Compared to Trump she is amazing. 

:lol: 

"Look how weak, feely and emotional that elected official is.....that's my hero!!!"

How's that "assault weapons ban" coming?  Is she still able to keep Nazi's out of Austrailia..did that legislation pass yet?  Have anymore "islamaphobic politicians been identified and properly shamed" yet?  Is there a shortage of eggs?

Hey...remember when this happened?  :lmao:

Trudea moron.jpg

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Look how weak, feely and emotional that elected official is.....that's my hero!!!"

How's that "assault weapons ban" coming?  Is she still able to keep Nazi's out of Austrailia..did that legislation pass yet?  Have anymore "islamaphobic politicians been identified and properly shamed" yet?  Is there a shortage of eggs?

Hey...remember when this happened?  :lmao:

Trudea moron.jpg

Justin Trudeau marches in the pride parade two years ago. He tabled budget yesterday. But  Trumpsters are still triggered about pride  

Meanwhile in NZ the Prime Minister takes action quickly while Trump warns of the rising threat of SNL. 

42B247A3-F323-44B7-9043-EC65ED18301D.jpeg

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Justin Trudeau marches in the pride parade two years ago. He tabled budget yesterday. But  Trumpsters are still triggered about pride  

Meanwhile in NZ the Prime Minister takes action quickly while Trump warns of the rising threat of SNL. 

And I shed a fucking a tear.....

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Jacinda sounds like a dictator....imagine if Trump pushed something through that fast.

Poor dumb as a stump Dave.  Accuses the NZ PM of being a dictator without have a clue how their government works.

I remember years ago when she was your newest hero.  Beck before you didn't know her name and when you thought New Zealand was Australia.  :lol2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I remember years ago when she was your newest hero.  Beck before you didn't know her name and when you thought New Zealand was Australia.  :lol2:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a Mercan thing. We have an education system in Canada that includes geography beyond North America. 

That’s a Mercan thing. We have an education system in Canada that includes geography beyond North America. 

Is that why your currency is worth so much less?  :lol: 

Sit down, we'll let you know when we need another date to the big boys table.  :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sit down, we'll let you know when we need another date to the big boys table.  :lmao: 

Not that it’s important for you to know. 

Little Zamb has night terrors when he sleeps away from his safe space. :frech:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:finger:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Not that it’s important for you to know. 

Little Zamb has night terrors when he sleeps away from his safe space. :frech:

:lol: I suffer from "night terrors" now?  I don't suffer them....I CREATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare Zambroski.gif

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually most Americans know very little about Canada....

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just focus your anger on Troody.  Remember, we thought there was NO WAY Obama's stupid ass was gonna be elected.  NO WHEY!!!!!!  

Ooops.

Im not angry mang....i just hate that our money is worthless!!!