NZ shows Merca how it’s done.

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe he posted his personal info so Dumb Dave and Crusher wouldn't have to ask every day for his address.

Never posted any personal info.  1250 PM’d info he obtained.  The rules are continually broken per the site Admins but it goes unchecked.  

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Never posted any personal info.  1250 PM’d info he obtained.  The rules are continually broken per the site Admins but it goes unchecked.  

I guess you have no one to blame but yourself.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Funny how they claim that nothing bothers them or they aren't triggered but then run around like gossiping girls trying to collect info. 

I guess that's why they like Trump so much. His lying makes everyone look honest in comparison. 

17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

great now you have insulted fruit flies, way to go Zam

I know.  I do feel bad.

5 minutes ago, STUMP said:

I guess you have no one to blame but yourself.

That’s a fucking fact.  It’s also a fact that it makes no difference how it has come to this site’s or any other sites attention.  Hos actions after the fact make him a complete imbecile.  Almost an astonishing level of imbecile.  Almost.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White supremacists: *murder Muslims in cold blood*

Bootlickers: "bUt WuTAbOwT 9/11?!"

Who here has defended this guy?  I get it though.....you have to manufacture an enemy force so you can justify having some kind of half-witted, white knighting resistance force.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who here has defended this guy?  I get it though.....you have to manufacture an enemy force so you can justify a some kind of half-witted, white knighting resistance force.

No 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who here has defended this guy?  I get it though.....you have to manufacture an enemy force so you can justify a some kind of half-witted, white knighting resistance force.

4 minutes ago, STUMP said:

No 1

Dear Dumbfucks.  When people claim that the victims had it coming, that tends to justify the action of the shooter.  

That is all. Go back to being stupid. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear Dumbfucks.  When people claim that the victims had it coming, that tends to justify the action of the shooter.  

Hey dipshit, blow.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Only in your demented world it does.

New Zealand has quite the impressive leader.  As a sign of respect, she wore a hijab to comfort the victims in person. 

Obviously Trump was too busy to personally comfort victims of any mass shooting. What with having to watch all of that television and tweet support for Fox News hosts, hatred for a dead Vietnam vet, Hillary, Mueller etc etc. 

But it was interesting to see what an actual human leader does in a time of crisis. 

She also has been wiser than news programs. She will not mention the murderers name. 

She’s a good leader by any standards. Compared to Trump she is amazing. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

New Zealand has quite the impressive leader.  As a sign of respect, she wore a hijab to comfort the victims in person. 

Obviously Trump was too busy to personally comfort victims of any mass shooting. What with having to watch all of that television and tweet support for Fox News hosts, hatred for a dead Vietnam vet, Hillary, Mueller etc etc. 

But it was interesting to see what an actual human leader does in a time of crisis. 

She also has been wiser than news programs. She will not mention the murderers name. 

She’s a good leader by any standards. Compared to Trump she is amazing. 

Move there then.

3 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Move there then.

No Thanks. I’m really happy in Canada. 

Its fucking awesome. 

I feel a little sorry for my southern neighbours occasionally but hey as some people say, “they brought it on themselves”

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No Thanks. I’m really happy in Canada. 

Its fucking awesome. 

I feel a little sorry for my southern neighbours occasionally but hey as some people say, “they brought it on themselves”

You bitch about Canada alot too....

You must have forgotten...

6 minutes ago, STUMP said:

You bitch about Canada alot too....

You must have forgotten...

It’s still an awesome place. 

You’d hate it here.

68% say that immigrants make us stronger. 

Dumb Dave, Crusher, Rod and the rest of the Canadian Trumpsters won’t like that stat either. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s still an awesome place. 

You’d hate it here.

68% say that immigrants make us stronger. 

Dumb Dave, Crusher, Rod and the rest of the Canadian Trumpsters won’t like that stat either. 

I live in canada...my son lives in the same town as you btw.