No Collusion....

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if there is collusion you are saying muller would not bring charges ? 

Lmao. Holy fuck. All this time and discussions and you still don’t have a fucking clue about what this is about. Don’t feel too bad though, you are in good company. 

16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Remember when snot thought collusion meant talking to any Russian person at anytime about anything :lol: 

No, nobody should remember that because it didn’t happen. You like to make up more shit than your friend dumb Dave. 

Edited by Snoslinger

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Remember when snot thought collusion meant talking to any Russian person at anytime about anything :lol: 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when snot thought Russians and Ukrainians were the same. :lol: 

I remember both those.

:lol2:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, nobody should remember that because it didn’t happen. You like to make up more shit than your friend dumb Dave. 

But you’re still doing it 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope. The russians that trump admin members colluded with had ties to the Russian gov. Sbyl, and fuck off. :bc:

That’s still not trump colluding with the Russian govt... so you proved me right 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No.. no it wasn’t. 

Yes, yes it was, you just admitted that, like your friend dumb Dave did awhile back. Now I expect you to support me with my bet with skidmark, considering both the new, and original bet, included anyone in the trump admin, and not confined to trump. So thanks for your support :bc:

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lmao. Holy fuck. All this time and discussions and you still don’t have a fucking clue about what this is about. Don’t feel too bad though, you are in good company. 

so this whole investigation was not started in a failed attempt to prove collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian govenment then ? 

well I know it was started to try to ease the butthurt of the snowflakes but now that  has failed 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes, yes it was, you just admitted that, like your friend dumb Dave did awhile back. Now I expect you to support me with my bet with skidmark, considering both the new, and original bet, included anyone in the trump admin, and not confined to trump. So thanks for your support :bc:

No I didn’t.. since your resorting to lying I’m assuming you’re admitting you’re wrong?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so this whole investigation was not started in a failed attempt to prove collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian govenment then ? 

well I know it was started to try to ease the butthurt of the snowflakes but now that  has failed 

:lol:

i was going to explain what mueller’s task was, for about the 100th time, but forget it. You wouldn’t understand it and repeat the same BS next week 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

More goal posts being moved....

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

No I didn’t.. since your resorting to lying I’m assuming you’re admitting you’re wrong?

Look you two dumb fucks. You have both let it slip that you think this is all about trump, and trump only, which is not case with my bet. I have shown you the bets, with the words “or anyone in the administration” clearly written in them. Now go ahead and try to make up some nonsense to try and cover your stupidity, but it wont work.  

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope. The russians that trump admin members colluded with had ties to the Russian gov. Sbyl, and fuck off. :bc:

36 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s still not trump colluding with the Russian govt... so you proved me right 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i was going to explain what mueller’s task was, for about the 100th time, but forget it. You wouldn’t understand it and repeat the same BS next week 

Look you two dumb fucks. You have both let it slip that you think this is all about trump, and trump only, which is not case with my bet. I have shown you the bets, with the words “or anyone in the administration” clearly written in them. Now go ahead and try to make up some nonsense to try and cover your stupidity, but it wont work.  

Yes that’s exactly why everyone says that you think collusion means talking with any Russian person about anything at any time 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Was the adoption lawyer delivering intel to the trump campaign at the behest of the Russian government? If yes cite sources that state specifically that. 

If you cannot do that, then that means you think collusion means anyone taking to any Russian person about anything at any time. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so it is not this ? 

Mueller Investigation) is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jammin said:

release the fucking report and lets see what's inside.  Sick of hearing about this day after day.... release the fucking report for fucks sake! 

Everybody agrees except for the guy you voted for.....

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

release the fucking report and lets see what's inside.  Sick of hearing about this day after day.... release the fucking report for fucks sake! 

yup.. the whole thing.. good or bad..

lets hear it..

• Like 1