No Collusion....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

And you dumb fucks were crying about beer summits and tan suits :lol:

no worries, I’m sure the gop will want to make some rule changes next time the dems have all the cards

No one in the history of the internets has cried as much as you have these last 2 years.  No One.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you serious?  Maybe we should just do away with the Presidencial office all together?

No, he should not be allowed to do what I just said. Nobody should be above the law. Is that hard to comprehend?

My God, an investigation ends with no Trump legal wrongdoing, no indictment, no conviction, no collusion.  Oh but we need to see the full report so we can jack off over salacious, yet legal, information.  Oh and can’t trust the DOJ either.  What a crock of shit.  We let E.Holder corrupt the DOJ for 7 years and you bitches didn’t say shit.  Pay you debt Slinger.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

My God, an investigation ends with no Trump legal wrongdoing, no indictment, no conviction, no collusion.  Oh but we need to see the full report so we can jack off over salacious, yet legal, information.  Oh and can’t trust the DOJ either.  What a crock of shit.  We let E.Holder corrupt the DOJ for 7 years and you bitches didn’t say shit.  Pay you debt Slinger.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A better man could not have been chosen to lead the investigation, whatever the report says I think both sides will have no strong reason to doubt the integrity of Mueller.

It’s already being “doubted”.  The left will NEVER let this rest.  They can’t.  It’s been holding you all together for two years...and that’s all.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s already being “doubted”.  The left will NEVER let this rest.  They can’t.  It’s been holding you all together for two years...and that’s all.

All the doubts have been planted by Dump himself to undermine the investigation. Smart people see it.  Dumb people - Dumpers like you - take the bait.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, he should not be allowed to do what I just said. Nobody should be above the law. Is that hard to comprehend?

“Above the law”.  What law is he breaking?

Here:  None.  He’s breaking none.  You are basically saying you want to make laws that make what he is “doing” illegal so you can claim a win.  Seriously?  Work on eliminating the electoral college first.

Just now, SnowRider said:

All the doubts have been planted by Dump himself to undermine the investigation. Smart people see it.  Dumb people - Dumpers like you - take the bait.  

You are an idiot of proportions so amazing,  nobody here can explain them.

You’re right f3600. I mean trump and his cronies are honest people and wouldn’t do anything to stop the report of its incriminating. They just want trump, his cronies, and his lawyers to see it first, for good measure. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You’re right f3600. I mean trump and his cronies are honest people and wouldn’t do anything to stop the report of its incriminating. They just want trump, his cronies, and his lawyers to see it first, for good measure. 

If it’s incriminating then Mueller would have pursued it!  That was his job!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are an idiot of proportions so amazing,  nobody here can explain them.

Tells us again about pulling a guys hair at a bar..... :lmao: :lol: 

Just now, F3600 said:

If it’s incriminating then Mueller would have pursued it!  That was his job!

Vince just said neither side will have any reason to doubt Muellers integrity.

How weird.  Vince must be new with his party.

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is there not executive action that Trump could take to supersede that? 

No not when it involves someone under investigation that doesn't want their name or details to be released to the public.  This is when a grand jury didnt send indictments against them.  Its a privacy issue that can damage their reputation.  Judge  Nap discussed this at length. 

Edited by Highmark

The only people who’ve moved goalposts are skidmark, after losing the first bet. And oodles of other dumb fucks like f3600 who one said “no russian meddling”. Yet I’m the goal postvmover? Holy fuck you clowns are a riot

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who is us?  :lmao:

It’s been told enough, what part scared you the most?  Don’t worry, I’m going to show you.   :lol:

:lmao: and the dandruff stuck in your fingernails :lol: