No Collusion....

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I have a feeling this thread will backfire.

I have a feeling you’ll support a heavily redacted report, or no report at all, with trump still saying “see, no collusion” as justifiable evidence. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I have a feeling you’ll support a heavily redacted report, or no report at all, with trump still saying “see, no collusion” as justifiable evidence. 

I support anything that will drive you crazy....cause if it does i know its the right thing.

:bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I kinda hope so. That’s the only way I think the report hurts him. If he tries to cover it up. I just have this feeling we aren’t going to see some impeachable uncovering. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I kinda hope so. That’s the only way I think the report hurts him. If he tries to cover it up. I just have this feeling we aren’t going to see some impeachable uncovering. 

If its hidden....Trump stands no chance of winning in 2020.

Of course we aren’t. Trump stacked the deck. Barr, Whitaker, etc are/were there for a reason. I hope mueller has the balls to let any serious misdoings leak, or come out and say it 

Just now, DAVE said:

If its hidden....Trump stands no chance of winning in 2020.

If the implication is there is nothing ground breaking but only embarrassing/sketchy, and he hides it, he is going to get beat up on trying to cover that up. Better let it all out and take the bad week or two of coverage. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Of course we aren’t. Trump stacked the deck. Barr, Whitaker, etc are/were there for a reason. I hope mueller has the balls to let any serious misdoings leak, or come out and say it 

I thought I heard today on the radio Trump was fine letting it all out? Could be wrong. 

If the implication is there is nothing ground breaking but only embarrassing/sketchy, and he hides it, he is going to get beat up on trying to cover that up. Better let it all out and take the bad week or two of coverage. 

Yup....liberals wont believe it anyway...guys like slinger at least

• Platinum Contributing Member

There’s going to be a ton of shit in the report. Should be some fireworks.  

@DAVE STFU and waddle your fat ass north...over the border....and worry about... 

F7E918E9-5307-40E3-8FC3-BFF6E7264696.jpeg

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I’ll believe what the full report says. Not redacted, not someone else’s version of it. Seems pretty simple. Like you. 

My simple comment about you is spot on...thanks for confirming.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You do realize there are things nobody could release no matter what.   Like testimony to a grand jury that didn't result in a indictment or code names of LEO.   Its simply the law. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You do realize there are things nobody could release no matter what.   Like testimony to a grand jury that didn't result in a indictment or code names of LEO.   Its simply the law. 

Are you asking him or telling him? Either way it's kind of pointless.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A bipartisan committee in Congress should review and edit that out. I don't think it should be the Justice Department. Too much has gone wrong with them in the past three years. 

Wow.  It sounds like there really may be some damning evidence in this report.  Mueller should read it first.  It may have what he’s been looking for.  If he can’t find anything.....let Maddow read it to him.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A bipartisan committee in Congress should review and edit that out. I don't think it should be the Justice Department. Too much has gone wrong with them in the past three years. 

There is a toss up, which is worse a group from Congress deciding what the public can see or from the DOJ. Aside from the legal restrictions that are part of the law I think we can expect redaction that runs cover for the DOJ. Anyone who thinks a black magic marker is going to be drawn through any details that are uncomplementry for Trump is crazy.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

There is a toss up, which is worse a group from Congress deciding what the public can see or from the DOJ. Aside from the legal restrictions that are part of the law I think we can expect redaction that runs cover for the DOJ. Anyone who thinks a black magic marker is going to be drawn through any details that are uncomplementry for Trump is crazy.

Perception is reality. No matter what the Trump DOJ does, it will be wrong in the eyes of the left. Better just give it to Congress to decide. Let them fuck it up and get burned if they release classified information.