MN. muslim & jewish community leaders want omar out of office

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I still don't know what was antisemitic about what she said.

If you question the dealings of AIPAC you are anti semetic. Got it?

ON CNN now, they are saying that the Jews are behind all the junk immigration coming into this country. I don't know why Jews would do that, but SOMEBODY has brought a bunch of brown shit into America. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

ON CNN now, they are saying that the Jews are behind all the junk immigration coming into this country. I don't know why Jews would do that, but SOMEBODY has brought a bunch of brown shit into America. 

Stop watching CNN for anything other than comic relief.  It’s parody level news and information.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Omar works directly with Cair - which is a branch off the muslim brotherhood - which is a USA designated terrorist association. Enemy within ...

You're entire government works with , sponsors , fosters and propagates every terrorist org in the middle east. You're a brain dead fucking moron. The Saudis are 10k times worse than the Muslim Brotherhood. If your sub par IQ can even slightly grasp reality why dont you do a little checking into why the Muslim brotherhood has been a boogeyman that you were taught to be terrified of.

Fucking retard

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Whoever the fuck let your lineage in should be shot.

• Haha 1