"One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams.

"As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."

• Platinum Contributing Member

Author:    Beto O'Rourke. 

Around the time he was involved in a hacking group. 

Edited by Highmark

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=380291

This is a guy who drove completely drunk, almost killed someone by driving on the wrong side of the highway, and then engaged in felony flight from police when they tried to arrest him.

Did that have to be covered up until he'd had his shot at Ted Cruz, too?

I like to think of running for public office as a kind of college admissions process, with all Democrats subscribing to a cheater "side-door" service called the United States leftwing media, filled with false claims about accomplishments that were never accomplished and even photoshops.

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Man.. The right is hella scared of Beto. Highmark has spent the last couple days doing everything he can to attack him. I bet he is the nominee. He would crush Trump. 

He would crush Trump harder than Bernie would have

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Man.. The right is hella scared of Beto. Highmark has spent the last couple days doing everything he can to attack him. I bet he is the nominee. He would crush Trump. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He would crush Trump harder than Bernie would have

And whether you like McCain or not Trump is just burying himself even more by continuing to denigrate him...fucker just can't stfu.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And whether you like McCain or not Trump is just burying himself even more by continuing to denigrate him...fucker just can't stfu.

Hes a fucking idiot

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't get that one... McCain really did a number on Trump's feelings. He's madder than Uncle Snotty getting stiffed after a gloryhole blowy. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't get that one... McCain really did a number on Trump's feelings. He's madder than Uncle Snotty getting stiffed after a gloryhole blowy. 

Oh, isn't that cute, using the term blowy. 

How cute was it when I challenged you to the " SHOOT-OUT OF DEATH "???? How cute was that, when you flaked? Did you tell the class how you shit your pants at the thought of a deadly shoot-out?

STFU, Private Kane, you're a grunt soldier with no life, no job, very little wealth, and probably not too many broads.

You're a grunt. Never made the big time, and now you hate my wealth.

Why don't you hang with AWful and his new boy-toy " THE ONE " ? Maybe you can fuck the little guy up his ass. FAGGOTS.  

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Team Sanders is pulling out all the stops to put a halt to Betos run for the nomination.  Pathetic.  

I actually think this will work in Beto’s favor.  In fact, the far left attacking the moderates (somewhat sane) candidates in their party will work for them all.

Sanders is a sell out blowhard.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

McCain lives rent free in spray tan man’s head. :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

wrong . people who admire mc Cain were not voting for Trump any way . fuck Mc Cain he spent his life making the prob in washingtion worse 

14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Team Sanders is pulling out all the stops to put a halt to Betos run for the nomination.  Pathetic.  

You holding a moral compass on Sanders but not Trump? Remember Ted Cruz dad killing Kennedy? Lil Marco? Crooked Hillary? Telling Jeb Bush that his brother screwed things up so badly that the republicans couldnt get Abraham Lincoln elected? Fat pigs? Blood coming out of wherever? Oh Sanders is putting a meany on Beto oh my gosh...