Even now, Trump can’t let go of his contempt for McCain

McCain's vote stopped the repeal of Negrocare. Trump should hate the motherfukker.

I have to send fukken checks to Medicare for  $3300.00, PLUS my fukken monthly of 54.00!

Somebody has to pay for illegitimate negro babies health care, it might as well be me!!!  

Thanks Johnny, you fukken punk bastard. 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What’s this “as well” shit? I don’t recall any libs shitting on mcain, especially about the war hero stuff. Stop with your lame equivalencies 

right the left never shit on mccain when he was running against Obama,  SMH

10 minutes ago, STUMP said:

In here, dumb as a stump. Jesus, I’m sure you could find some far lefties out in the real world who bashed mcain for that. More evidence you are indeed, dumb as a stump :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Never understood how a guy that went through hell like he did in the war could turn out to be such a warmonger. Makes no sense to me. :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

What’s this “as well” shit? I don’t recall any libs shitting on mcain, especially about the war hero stuff. Stop with your lame equivalencies 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn’t say that.

Yes you did.

:lol2:

48 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Yes you did.

:lol2:

why do you always need to be spoon fed? ginger is saying  both sides are having the same hypocrisy. they do not. people who hated mccain before, still hate him. people who disliked him, but respected him, still dislike but respect him. trumpsters, however, loved the guy and now hate him.

so yeah, same hypocrisy :lol:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And LadyBoy Graham hasn’t said a word.....typical spineless Repug 

he said some good things about mccain yesterday, but nothing directed at trump. so yeah, a spineless repug. hopefully mccain's spirit visits him as he's getting anal. :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he said some good things about mccain yesterday, but nothing directed at trump. so yeah, a spineless repug. hopefully mccain's spirit visits him as he's getting anal. :lol:  

8503F2A1-551E-48B1-8104-F9591A5C554F.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you always need to be spoon fed? ginger is saying  both sides are having the same hypocrisy. they do not. people who hated mccain before, still hate him. people who disliked him, but respected him, still dislike but respect him. trumpsters, however, loved the guy and now hate him.

Goal post mover says what?

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Exactly....I pointed that out earlier...we all know who those people here are. I also find it funny that hardcore Trump idiots here think his continued vitriol towards a dead John McCain won't cost him any votes. IMO there are those that held their nose and voted for him because of their hatred of Hillary but now have had their fill of his constant and endless bullshit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The 🤡 you losers worship goes to a tank plant in Ohio and lobs insults at McCain.  Total baby and you losers support it :lmao: 

is he back to campaigning again already? i guess this will be a twice a week starting any day now. getting his ego pumped by the likes of the resident trumpsters...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

is he back to campaigning again already? i guess this will be a twice a week starting any day now. getting his ego pumped by the likes of the resident trumpsters...

He’s such a pussy....just like his followers....when the going gets tough he runs to a safe space :lmao:  

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he's now mad he didn't get a "thank you" for the funeral "he" gave mccain :lol:

you cant make this shit up

He has lost his fucking marbles. 😂

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly....I pointed that out earlier...we all know who those people here are. I also find it funny that hardcore Trump idiots here think his continued vitriol towards a dead John McCain won't cost him any votes. IMO there are those that held their nose and voted for him because of their hatred of Hillary but now have had their fill of his constant and endless bullshit. 

I'm not sure it's enough to change their vote.  Till then they'll forget and vote their pocketbook, or their party line, or for who'm they think will be the lesser of two evils.

Might not lose as many votes as you think.

All in all, Trumps gotta just shut his fricken mouth.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

and thought that guy with some business experience was going to clean up washington. it wasn't all hillary hatred. 

Just now, hayward said:

I'm not sure it's enough to change their vote.  Till then they'll forget and vote their pocketbook, or their party line, or for who'm they think will be the lesser of two evils.

Might not lose as many votes as you think.

All in all, Trumps gotta just shut his fricken mouth.

Why?  You will vote for him regardless.  He attacks a dead man who put country above self why your boy claimed he had bone spurs.....you and your ilk are fucking problem.  

6C6D1ACE-F673-49FB-AD95-09BE0CF6AD4B.jpeg

5A221D0F-A2FE-4B63-AF41-EA731CEFFA3B.jpeg