Even now, Trump can’t let go of his contempt for McCain

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ford is so fucking funny. That was one of the funniest memes ever.  But yea  painful as well  

Except the moron actually thinks Michelle Obama is a transvetite....really stupid.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Except the moron actually thinks Michelle Obama is a transvetite....really stupid.

Whew...that’s a tough call but really, why does it matter?  Does that make her less of a person?  :lmao:

Honestly, I don’t care to crawl under the decrepit, stanky-ass trailer just out of curiosity of what might be under it.  I’m more than positive the whole thing is just nasty.  I don’t need any “surprises”.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew...that’s a tough call but really, why does it matter?  Does that make her less of a person?  :lmao:

Honestly, I don’t care to crawl under the decrepit, stanky-ass trailer just out of curiosity of what might be under it.  I’m more than positive the whole thing is just nasty.  I don’t need any “surprises”.

:lol:

Certain members trigger the bipolar one to defend no matter what to infinite and beyond!!!!

1 minute ago, STUMP said:

Certain members trigger the bipolar one to defend no matter what to infinite and beyond!!!!

That ignorant, racist, hideous, classless trash is indefensible.  I don’t care who or what you are.  She should be put down.  I actually feel bad for Barry.  I just know the Nobel committee gave him that shit because of that ghetto monster.  Fucking ewww....inside and out!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are so fucking stupid it's painful.

Very close resemblance or not?  Tell the truf Pouts... :news:

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really? Wtf is this then?

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks watches vid - then slithers away ....

You really think I would watch one of your assinine videos....seriously? 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, STUMP said:

More like stomping his feet!!!

Hahaha!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really think I would watch one of your assinine videos....seriously? 😂

So you just run your mouth like a little bitch - got it.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hahaha!!

So you just run your mouth like a little bitch - got it.

If you honestly think she is a transvetite then you really are dumber than I thought which I didn't think possible. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you honestly think she is a transvetite then you really are dumber than I thought which I didn't think possible. :lmao:

Don’t forget about the borrowed kids :lmao:  Stump and MN Man On Man Oral fell right in line :lol: 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still flapping your twat lips -  with zero intellectual input. Go lay down Martha...

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Barry's brother who said he was born in Kenya just recently said Michelle was really Michael  :news:

Good call.

Barry called her Michael more than once by accident also. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Still flapping your twat lips -  with zero intellectual input. Go lay down Martha...

Good call.

Barry called her Michael more than once by accident also. 

And just like that....you exceed your own ignorance yet again...impressive! :wtf:

On 3/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, Mainecat said:

Even now, Trump can’t let go of his contempt for McCain

03/18/19 08:40 AM

By Steve Benen

In late January, Donald Trump sat down with the New York Times, which asked the president a fairly straightforward question about his re-election plans. His answer meandered a bit, before culminating in a complaint about John McCain. A week later, the Republican huddled with reporters ahead of his State of the Union address, and apropos of nothing, mocked McCain’s book sales.

Seven months after the late senator died of brain cancer, the president still can’t contain his contempt for McCain.

President Donald Trump on Saturday lashed out against an old nemesis, the late Sen. John McCain, for his crucial vote against repealing Obamacare in 2017.

Trump chastised McCain for his no vote on a bare-bones repeal of President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare legislation, wrongly describing it as a “thumbs down on repeal and replace after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!”

Yesterday, the president kept the offensive going, ridiculing McCain for his grades at the U.S. Naval Academy, before retweeting a conspiracy theorist who claimed people “hated” the longtime Republican lawmaker.

The larger campaign isn’t exactly new new; Trump has been taking cheap shots at the late senator for months, as part of a creepy and unnecessary display. In this latest case, however, the president apparently feels justified in targeting McCain because of a new conspiracy theory.

According to one of many tweets Trump published over the weekend, McCain “sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!”

It’s obviously classless when the president lashes out wildly at someone who can no longer defend himself, but what makes this tantrum especially offensive is the fact that Trump has no idea what he’s talking about.

At issue is Christopher Steele’s 2016 “dossier” on Trump and Russia, which is neither “fake” nor “garbage,” the president’s incessant whining notwithstanding. Trump wants the public to believe McCain tried to disseminate the document – to law enforcement and the media – before Election Day 2016.

None of this is true.

The senator was not made aware of the Steele dossier until Nov. 18, 2016 – after Trump had won the election. And there is no evidence that McCain gave the dossier to the media.

Former McCain aide David Kramer, a Russia expert, testified in a deposition in the BuzzFeed libel case in Florida that he gave the dossier to the media in December 2016. McCain himself gave the dossier to the FBI, but there is no evidence that he gave it to the media.

Trump’s conspiracy theories are often ridiculous, but I don’t even see the point of this one. The president appears to simply hate McCain to such a degree that he keeps talking about – and lying about – him for no particular reason.

If Trump thinks ugly displays like these help him, he’s mistaken.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/even-now-trump-cant-let-go-his-contempt-mccain

And you can't let go of your contempt for Trump so what's your point?