Even now, Trump can’t let go of his contempt for McCain

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey momo......remember when you called Rob a liar after he outed you for having a dozen dupe accounts?

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No but I do remember when you sucked off and swallowed the loads of those 140 homos, Faggot :finger:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Keep your fantasies to yourself you sicko shit eating sodomite

WTF Momo....you are one sick fuck and Rob nailed you bad.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was McCain that did the 180.....

Libs loved him for years because he was a spineless rino piece of shit. Then he tried to get all conservativey when he ran for potus and retarded cons ate it up

Exactly. :bc:  

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was McCain that did the 180.....

Libs loved him for years because he was a spineless rino piece of shit. Then he tried to get all conservativey when he ran for potus and retarded cons ate it up

McCain was always a moderate Republican that went with the wind. 

He shouldn’t have been the GOP candidate but America loves their shitty candidates.

my thoughts for the mccain have done a 0.

i didn't like the man, nor most of his policies he pushed. but i respected him as a war hero, and respected him for doing a few things i thought were good - like telling some whack job obama was not a muslim, and helping keep obamacare in place as many people rely on it.

it's obvious who has done 180s though, and it's not me or other libs.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

McCain was out of line with his handling of the dossier.   He also lied and said he never shared it with the media.   No matter what he did with his life this is a stain on his reputation.   

Read the story.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read the story.

Something on a Rachel Maddow blog?   You can't be serious.   

If you think for a second that aide didn't distribute the dossier to the media on request of McCain I got some oceanfront property in Iowa to sell you.  

Oops.

John McCain associate invokes Fifth Amendment to avoid testifying on Trump dossier: Report

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccain-associate-invokes-fifth-amendment-to-avoid-testifying-on-trump-dossier-report

Edited by Highmark

I would guess that McCain was sour over the fact that the country he served for years elected a loudmouth jackass with a list of bad character traits that nobody would wish on their own children. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I would guess that McCain was sour over the fact that the country he served for years elected a loudmouth jackass with a list of bad character traits that nobody would wish on their own children. :lol:

ya think? :lol:

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Someone who so ineffectively read the electorate shouldn't have been running to start with.

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ummmmm yea. But lets not forget that John McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate in 2008.  So not only was he a war mongering rino he was also a complete retard.  

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummmmm yea. But lets not forget that John McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate in 2008.  So not only was he a war mongering rino he was also a complete retard.  

He gave too much leeway to his advisors. They picked Palin and he trusted their judgement.

• Like 1

Monday on The View, McCain’s daughter said:

“He spends his weekend obsessing over great men because he knows it and I know it, he will never be a great man. My father was his kryptonite in life, he’s his kryptonite in death. On a personal note.. all of us have love and families and when my father was alive until adulthood we would spend our time fishing, cooking, really celebrating life and I think it’s because he almost died. And I just thought your life is spent on weekends not with your family, not with your friends but obsessing, obsessing over great men you could never live up to. That tells you everything you needed to know about his pathetic life. “

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Monday on The View, McCain’s daughter said:

“He spends his weekend obsessing over great men because he knows it and I know it, he will never be a great man. My father was his kryptonite in life, he’s his kryptonite in death. On a personal note.. all of us have love and families and when my father was alive until adulthood we would spend our time fishing, cooking, really celebrating life and I think it’s because he almost died. And I just thought your life is spent on weekends not with your family, not with your friends but obsessing, obsessing over great men you could never live up to. That tells you everything you needed to know about his pathetic life. “

She pretty much nails Trump. I wonder if he has ever been fishing with Baron. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

I don’t see trump as the fishing type. He just picks up the phone and orders the salmon.

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

She pretty much nails Trump. I wonder if he has ever been fishing with Baron. 

Some people say Trump is the greatest fisherman ever! He catches fish much better than McCain and Obama! 

• Haha 1