Even now, Trump can’t let go of his contempt for McCain

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Can you blame him though?

Youve even said yourself he hasnt been given a fair chance.

Not being able to leave the past in the past is a major character flaw. John McCain is dead, he’s not out and about talking bad about Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member

McCain was out of line with his handling of the dossier.   He also lied and said he never shared it with the media.   No matter what he did with his life this is a stain on his reputation.   

Just now, SSFB said:

Not being able to leave the past in the past is a major character flaw. John McCain is dead, he’s not out and about talking bad about Trump.

You mean like liberals not accepting they lost an election 2 yrs ago?

Just now, DAVE said:

You mean like liberals not accepting they lost an election 2 yrs ago?

Yes. So Trump is the same as those people. Is that what you’re saying?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...Stump paints himself in a corner yet again! :lol:

Jim...lets get something straight here....im not commenting on your posts...but you have commented on plenty of mine the last few days...but im fixated on you...please explain.

31 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yes its obvious he doesn't care.

Yup.

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

We can thank John "Wayne" McCain for the arming of ISIS in Syria. Thanks Maverick!

mccainisishead.jpg?resize=865,452

My wife’s ex was on McCains security detail when he worked for Blackwater in Iraq.

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh yea, I would like it better if Trump would just STFU but that isn't going to happen.  

Agreed

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup...but one is bad and one is good.

At the end of the day, there is still no one I’d rather see in the White House, warts and all.  My contempt for career politicians far outweighs any misgivings I have about Trump.  That’s what is so laughable about the TDS morons in her, so eager to go back to the same shit we’ve had for 40 years in Washington.  No thanks.

• Like 1

Besides trying to oust a sitting President with unverified documents, McCain was a war monger of the highest order.   Now he's a darling to many simply because Trump called out his actions.

I will say Trump should have never come down on McCain with the "I like people who don't get captured" comment but McCain had already fired the first shot.   

Also funny the same people who hate on others for family advantage seem to forget McCain's.   If his dad wasn't who he was he would have been shitcanned out of the Navel Academy.  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Besides trying to oust a sitting President with unverified documents, McCain was a war monger of the highest order.   Now he's a darling to many simply because Trump called out his actions.

I will say Trump should have never come down on McCain with the "I like people who don't get captured" comment but McCain had already fired the first shot.   

Also funny the same people who hate on others for family advantage seem to forget McCain's.   If his dad wasn't who he was he would have been shitcanned out of the Navel Academy.  

All that shit doesnt matter.

Mccain is good to a liberal cause he hated Trump.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Last in his class, no chance that idiot would have qualified to be a pilot :flush:  

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Last in his class, no chance that idiot would have qualified to be a pilot :flush:  

Hey momo......remember when you called Rob a liar after he outed you for having a dozen dupe accounts?

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Both sides did a 180...

It was McCain that did the 180.....

Libs loved him for years because he was a spineless rino piece of shit. Then he tried to get all conservativey when he ran for potus and retarded cons ate it up

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was McCain that did the 180.....

Libs loved him for years because he was a spineless rino piece of shit. Then he tried to get all conservativey when he ran for potus and retarded cons ate it up

this

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey momo......remember when you called Rob a liar after he outed you for having a dozen dupe accounts?

No but I do remember when you sucked off and swallowed the loads of those 140 homos, Faggot :finger:

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well 5th last out of around 900.  

Just now, Momorider said:

No but I do remember when you sucked off and swallowed the loads of those 140 homos, Faggot :finger:

Keep your fantasies to yourself you sicko shit eating sodomite