Yellow vest movement in Canada.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do most Canadians really prefer trucks and trains over pipelines for moving one of their most valuable commodities to market? 

There are a lot of really stupid people who would rather import foreign oil than be self reliant.  The OP is one of those.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are a lot of really stupid people who would rather import foreign oil than be self reliant.  The OP is one of those.

Strang because Tupperware is made out of 100% hydrocarbons............ 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The OP is a lying imbicile shitforbrains :flush:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do most Canadians really prefer trucks and trains over pipelines for moving one of their most valuable commodities to market? 

I havent met one yet.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I haven’t met one yet. But kevvyboomboom seems to think pipelines are the bad 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Strang because Tupperware is made out of 100% hydrocarbons............ 

Like I said before, we do a lot of process control in the post reactions process making polyethylene, polypropylene, and polystyrene while the hydocarbons are still active. 

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said before, we do a lot of process control in the post reactions process making polyethylene, polypropylene, and polystyrene while the hydocarbons are still active. 

Cool stuff for sure. Its just incredible what man has made from processed hydrocarbons. Mind blowing actually. 

My comment about tupperware was in reference to kayaks but I think you know that. :bc:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trudeau has made it difficult for western oil to get to market. So many regulations, etc, makes it practically non profitable. I laugh at the left and the green movement type people who say pipelines are bad and would rather have trains, who travel beside pristine rivers, carry our oil. 

Oil.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudeau has made it difficult for western oil to get to market. So many regulations, etc, makes it practically non profitable. I laugh at the left and the green movement type people who say pipelines are bad and would rather have trains, who travel beside pristine rivers, carry our oil. 

Oil.jpg

Trudeau has bowed to the oil companies like every Prime Minister before him. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It was funny when the yellow vests started bitching about not getting paid to protest. 

That was a good laugh. 

It’s over.  Your own thread fucked you up because you are a poor thinker and can’t defend yourself.

You can leave now.

5C1559C5-9A70-4301-8384-02C608CCAC0A.jpeg

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

The OP is a lying imbicile shitforbrains :flush:

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

I havent met one yet.

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I haven’t met one yet. But kevvyboomboom seems to think pipelines are the bad 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh Candians mean business! :lol: 

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

pipelines caused the explosion in Lac-Megantic.....wait.  a pipeline would have prevented it.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Oil.jpg

Which one of you would want a pipeline running beside a lake or river you own property on?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s over.  Your own thread fucked you up because you are a poor thinker and can’t defend yourself.

You can leave now.

5C1559C5-9A70-4301-8384-02C608CCAC0A.jpeg

Where do you stand on this at the moment. Is your Saudi buddy good because he attacked Canada? Or bad because he’s a Muslim and should die?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Which one of you would want a pipeline running beside a lake or river you own property on?

Is this you at one of your timeshare tour site seeing experiences? 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Where do you stand on this at the moment. Is your Saudi buddy good because he attacked Canada? Or bad because he’s a Muslim and should die?

What’s funny is, your little mind came up with those two choices.  

Here, allow me to repeat myself as I’ve slapped you with this before:

You got bitch slapped by a boy fucking mooozelum loser and not a single country on this earth came to your rescue in spite of your leaders cries for help. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What’s funny is, your little mind came up with those two choices.  

Here, allow me to repeat myself as I’ve slapped you with this before:

You got bitch slapped by a boy fucking mooozelum loser and not a single country on this earth came to your rescue in spite of your leaders cries for help. :lol:

How did that play out again dumb dumb?