20 dead, 111 hurt in Jan. 29 bombing at Catholic cathedral in Philippines

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're the one conceding pansyass.

How is that a concession...it's explanation about why shit happens because you can't fuck with others for decades and not expect payback.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is that a concession...it's explanation about why shit happens because you can't fuck with others for decades and not expect payback.

You mean like a massacre at a mosque?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I think I speak for most here, in wishing you’d go see a fucking shrink for your hostility issues too.  :lol: 

More attacks on people's mental health. Shocker :snack:

Let's face the reality we are all fucked in the head a bit otherwise we'd have all gotten off the intrawebs years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Let's face the reality we are all fucked in the head a bit otherwise we'd have all gotten off the intrawebs years ago. 

And of course he speaks for most here.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I remember this.  But, I’m sure I had Fox News playing in the background.  Otherwise, how would anyone know?

Fuck Christian terrorists!!!!!  And fuck Trump!!!!!!

All you are missing is the big red nose and the floppy shoes, a smart guy like yourself should know better than following a Canadian clowns lead :news:

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The brain fuckage of the posters with the 30,000+ posts is hugely evident........so sad, so stupid.

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Netherlands: Eyewitnesses say four men carried out Utrecht jihad massacre, screamed “Allahu akbar

Just today ...

To use your logic, that was a retaliation for the NZ attack. So the victims had it coming. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

To use your logic, that was a retaliation for the NZ attack. So the victims had it coming. 

Go blubber with snacks. The mooslims do this shit every day. That's why it's important to keep em out of the Usa.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Go blubber with snacks. The mooslims do this shit every day. That's why it's important to keep em out of the Usa.

If I'm not mistaken you're the disphit that thought this guy was a Muslim. :lmao:

IMG_4628.JPG.cfdb38d38ff6d2c4c1034032e7bb5fab.JPG

47 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

There’s over a million Muslims in the US. 

How many white supremacists do you have?

who killed more innocent people in the last 10 years in the USA?

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I'm not mistaken you're the disphit that thought this guy was a Muslim. :lmao:

IMG_4628.JPG.cfdb38d38ff6d2c4c1034032e7bb5fab.JPG

Who's that - Mr T?

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There’s over a million Muslims in the US. 

How many white supremacists do you have?

who killed more innocent people in the last 10 years in the USA?

A million too many ...

What is your definition of a white supremacist?

You tell me ...

JOS, Nigeria (Morning Star News) – Muslim Fulani herdsmen killed 10 Christians in southern Kaduna state, Nigeria on Saturday (March 16), bringing the lives lost in the past five weeks to 140 with 160 houses destroyed, sources said.

“We were all asleep in our various homes when at about 4 a.m. [Saturday], we heard gunshots everywhere in my village,” Amos Samuel, 40, of Nandu Gbok village in Sanga County told Morning Star News. “Everyone ran out of their homes to escape from the Fulani herdsmen. Three hours after the herdsmen left, those of us who survived the attack returned to the village to find that our houses were destroyed and 10 of our villagers killed.”

Those peaceful mooslims at it again ...

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Snacks is fucked in the head more than most.   I limit my time here, he’s here 24/7 looking for an argument.  He gets back what he gives, and hopefully it gets thrown back twice as hard. 

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The brain fuckage of the posters with the 30,000+ posts is hugely evident........so sad, so stupid.

Some got a lot of time on their hands, some have a lot of pent up issues.  The combination of both can take several forms.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Snacks is fucked in the head more than most.   I limit my time here, he’s here 24/7 looking for an argument.  He gets back what he gives, and hopefully it gets thrown back twice as hard. 

Some got a lot of time on their hands, some have a lot of pent up issues.  The combination of both can take several forms.  :lol: 

Poor Mark...I’m never here and Snacks always wants to pick a fight when I am. You are one delusional senile mofo.

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Who's that - Mr T?

A million too many ...

What is your definition of a white supremacist?

You tell me ...

Canadian Defense Minister who is Indian but you saw a turban and thought MOOSLIM.:lol:

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

BTW I don’t have 30,000 posts....Zderpski has 40,000 plus though. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Snacks grasping after his week long beatdown :lol:

Grasping at what....weren’t you the one that thought he was a Mooslim and then admitted you didn’t know the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh? 😆