20 dead, 111 hurt in Jan. 29 bombing at Catholic cathedral in Philippines

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so by banning groups of people from certain areas that's going to stop that? make you feel safer? lmao.

Too late. Clowns like you let them in already.

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Terror groups love scared little pussys like Fordy...makes their mission so much easier. :lol:

Keyboard coward snacks is in manic mode yet again today eh ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Too late. Clowns like you let them in already.

Keyboard coward snacks is in manic mode yet again today eh ...

Not a coward or manic...you are afraid of Muslims or really anybody that doesn’t look like you...own it.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not a coward or manic...you are afraid of Muslims or really anybody that doesn’t look like you...own it.

You keep saying the same thing over & over like a complete half wit.

Tell us again why we want to let muslims in our country? :snack:

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What do we gain by letting them in?

nothing which is why we should not let them in.  we need bodies we can bring in more mexicans and south americans with christian values who will be proud to be here not trying to turn the country into a toilet.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nothing which is why we should not let them in.  we need bodies we can bring in more mexicans and south americans with christian values who will be proud to be here not trying to turn the country into a toilet.  

Did you fall and hit your head recently?

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Netherlands: Eyewitnesses say four men carried out Utrecht jihad massacre, screamed “Allahu akbar

Just today ...

Nothing to see...really.  It's a beautiful religion and just a spectacular ideology chalked full of everything librulz love....and bleeding heart contrarian retards too!

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing to see...really.  It's a beautiful religion and just a spectacular ideology chalked full of everything librulz love....and bleeding heart contrarian retards too!

If we only left them alone, they’d be so peaceful!

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

What do we gain by letting them in?

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You keep saying the same thing over & over like a complete half wit.

Tell us again why we want to let muslims in our country? :snack:

Don't let them in for fucks sake but in return how was about we get the fuck out of the ME, mind our own business and quit creating refugees. If some fucker kept dropping bombs on your house everyday Fordy and killing your family you might be a little pissed off too,and you might be looking to escape somewhere where the bombs weren't falling on your head.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If we only left them alone, they’d be so peaceful!

And if you twisted your bow tie about 6 turns you would STFU....that would be very peaceful.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And if you twisted your bow tie about 6 turns you would STFU....that would be very peaceful.  :lmao:

I think I speak for most here, in wishing you’d go see a fucking shrink for your hostility issues too.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't let them in for fucks sake but in return how was about we get the fuck out of the ME, mind our own business and quit creating refugees. If some fucker kept dropping bombs on your house everyday Fordy and killing your family you might be a little pissed off too,and you might be looking to escape somewhere where the bombs weren't falling on your head.

I don't have a problem with getting the fuck out of there as I never believed we belonged there in the first place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Truf...! Lol

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where are we at in the ME nowadays anyway?

Why don't the refugees go somewhere where they fit in & bombs aren't falling - say Saudi Arabia for example.

All the Somalian's weren't from us either btw.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Truf...! Lol

Where are we at in the ME nowadays anyway?

Why don't the refugees go somewhere where they fit in & bombs aren't falling - say Saudi Arabia for example.

All the Somalian's weren't from us either btw.

Watch the video...figure it out for yourself.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

More shish kabobs!

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Stopped 20 seconds in. The dummy is wrong. The muslims sold the blacks to us for slaves - we didn't take them.

Our Chickens are coming home to roost whether you like it or not Goober.