Check your account email address ×

20 dead, 111 hurt in Jan. 29 bombing at Catholic cathedral in Philippines

well girls, i have some work and other things to do. enjoy your boring ass day, and lives, talking stupid about american politics. :lol:i couldn't imagine arguing with canadians about their politics, and getting owned day in day out, on a canadian snowmobile site. life must be grand  :bc:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the same reason i want security checks at airports, ports. to provide some means to protect us. it's not going to stop everything. nothing will. 

why do you ask so many stupid questions? you agree with me on a fence. yet you keep making these stupid statements.

edit: or were you too dumb to see the sarcasm in that post? yeah, that's gotta be it :lol:

I think its been made pretty clear whos dumb in this thread.

Just now, snopro31 said:

Don't lose hope slinger.  One day the fences will all come down.  The walls with crumble and your dreams will come true

why would my dreams come true? i don't want open borders. you're obviously drinking from the same bowl dumb dave and sludgey drink out of.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why would my dreams come true? i don't want open borders. you're obviously drinking from the same bowl dumb dave and sludgey drink out of.

are you for or against the wall?

Snot: I don’t believe in open borders. I believe I’m securing our borders

Trunp: I don’t believe in open borders. I believe in securing our borders 

snot: WOW WHAT A STUPID RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, he is not. not even close.

conservatives: we need to ban all muslims from entering the US. they're here to kill us. the numbers prove it.

libs: no we do not. we need to continue what we've been doing. monitor people, do background checks, and try to stop people on no fly lists from flying and buying guns. not all muslims are bad and doing something like this is only going to make the situation worse, by spawning more hatred towards the US

conservatives: who cares. we will turn their shit holes countries into glass. oh, and "no" to the prevention of people on no fly lists buying guns.

:finger:

Libs:  We should not notify ICE when and illegal immigrant tries to buy a gun.  

:lol:  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-reject-push-to-alert-ice-when-illegal-immigrants-fail-firearm-background-checks

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

against. i'm for a cheaper, just as effective approach, fence and patrols. 

that is not open border, so spare us the BS.

So a barrier...which essentially is a wall.

Good talk.

You mean things that reduced the numbers by 90% since 2000? Why do something that works when you can pay your friends to build a wall and get the taxpayers to pay for it. 

How do you figure that is "cheaper"?  How are you figuring that expenditure for labor cost?  Over what time frame?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You mean things that reduced the numbers by 90% since 2000? Why do something that works when you can pay your friends to build a wall and get the taxpayers to pay for it. 

See, this is how it should be here....you two agreeing with each other in your own little echo chamber because, face it, your arguments fail on their own weak and hypocritical points as soon as you step out into the real world.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So your for open borders then.  OK gotcha

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fence is such nice PC terminology. Really implies that soft barrier feel and is not so offensive like a tall wall is 

I fully support the use of fences in place of walls.

Here is the reality.   ANYONE who doesn't support changing our "asylum rules" and installation of barriers in high traffic crossing areas are for open borders.  

border-fence-between-israel-and-egypt-Reuters.jpg

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fence is such nice PC terminology. Really implies that soft barrier feel and is not so offensive like a tall wall is 

A wall of fencing.

upload_img_1162_4f10803fd294e.jpg

The other place we need to get tough is overstaying Visa's.   Do it once and get caught you are sent home on your dime and you are banned from ever getting another one.

Border_Patrol_SD-20170712-Benjamin_chasteen0163-1200x800.jpg

Edited by Highmark

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so by banning groups of people from certain areas that's going to stop that? make you feel safer? lmao.

Terror groups love scared little pussys like Fordy...makes their mission so much easier. :lol: