Vlad Doesn't Fuck Around

I think we’re all about tired of the UAW and the auto manus singing the blues.  Bailing any of them out, along with the banks and anyone and everyone that cried for money was a HUGE MISTAKE and set a horrible precedent.  Fix yourselves or die.  Bye.

Weird how that statement works for ALL of the Middle East also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

See Trump.....That's how a strong dictator operates  :news:

I LMAO when he made that Billionaire dude give his pen back. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I LMAO when he made that Billionaire dude give his pen back. :lmao:

I can see why Trump has such a crush on the guy. He gets respect  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I can see why Trump has such a crush on the guy. He gets respect  :lol: 

He has an off the charts approval rating among citizens.  That’s power.  In spite of their economic issues, Russia stays strong because of their solidarity.  We don’t have that.  That’s why we can’t win wars. Our citizens won’t let us...and DC loves the little perks as we bicker.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He has an off the charts approval rating among citizens.  That’s power.  In spite of their economic issues, Russia stays strong because of their solidarity.  We don’t have that.  That’s why we can’t win wars. Our citizens won’t let us...and DC loves the little perks as we bicker.

What a stupid comment, the problem isn't winning a war or just beating the fuck out of someone.............it's the occupation of land people don't want us on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a stupid comment, the problem isn't winning a war or just beating the fuck out of someone.............it's the occupation of land people don't want us on.

It’s not stupid at all you twit.  It’s a major factor.  We don’t want to hurt feelings and make our beloved DC “representatives” have to answer for bullshit so, they get to use us against each other while they fill their pockets “spreading freedom” for decades.  We have the training and power to win....we just aren’t allowed to do so.  That’s a fact.

All of DC love war.....and money.  But, you keep spewing your little lines like you are told.

”They don’t want us there!!!”  :lol:

You actually think we are fucking around in the countries without being invited to do so?  Are you twelve?

One other thing you Meatball,  most here didn’t catch their own hypocrisy (normal), but when Trunp announce our withdrawal from Syria a while back, it was very telling to see both sides in DC lose their minds over it.....and look who put their little piggy’s on the line like good minions.....yep, all you liberals who supposedly “hate war” and blame the R’s for it.

Hacks.

29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Occupy?   Big difference between occupying and having a presence so they don't fuck up the chance we gave them.  Unfortunately Muslims can't tell the difference.  Literally one soldier in their country is occupation to them.  If our boys are going to die giving your country a chance of something different than brutal dictators than yes we have the right to help set up a reasonable form of govt.   

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One other thing you Meatball,  most here didn’t catch their own hypocrisy (normal), but when Trunp announce our withdrawal from Syria a while back, it was very telling to see both sides in DC lose their minds over it.....and look who put their little piggy’s on the line like good minions.....yep, all you liberals who supposedly “hate war” and blame the R’s for it.

Hacks.

The Syria troop removal thing really exposed the neocons. Cry about all the wars and then cry about getting out. Irony.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The Syria troop removal thing really exposed the neocons. Cry about all the wars and then cry about getting out. Irony.

I literally sat with my jaw dropped watching it on TV (and here of course).....how can people not see their own blatant hypocrisy....let alone stupidity.

Retards ”No more war....get out of the Middle East!!!”

Trump: “Were pulling out of Syria..”

Retards: “WHAT?!?!  FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU!!!!!!!  WE WANT WAR!!!!!!”

DC smiles.  Simply amazing.  ‘MERICA!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He should have crawled into the coffin with McCain.  We’d all be better off.

I think he is rather pissed at Trump for calling McCain a POS in a couple tweets on the weekend :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I think he is rather pissed at Trump for calling McCain a POS in a couple tweets on the weekend :guzzle:

Who fucking cares.  Another war mongering loser putting men in the place he was too scared to fill himself....while he reaps the rewards and preaches freedom and democracy.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who fucking cares.  Another war mongering loser putting men in the place he was too scared to fill himself....while he reaps the rewards and preaches freedom and democracy.

Graham was a Navy Guy like his buddy McCain :)

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh man can you imagine if Obama did that? :lol: 

As usual, the liberaltarians are behind in the conversation and don’t know what is going on so, a convoluted message to contradict everyone and seem “edgy” is shot out....and as usual, they just get ignored because of it.  Well, except for me acknowledging this post.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

As usual, the liberaltarians are behind in the conversation and don’t know what is going on so, a convoluted message to contradict everyone and seem “edgy” is shot out....and as usual, they just get ignored because of it.  Well, except for me acknowledging this post.  :lol:

Because you want to be us but you have no backbone. :bc: