Step off Deadpool ...theres a new sheriff in town

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will wait till it hits Showtime or HBO.  then not pay attention and text on FS as it plays in the background . deadpool 2 sucked as do most new super hero movies . so fucking over them 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I agree! :saluting:

It’s clear neither of you have seen “Black Panther”.  There’s a reason it was the first superhero movie that is Oscar worthy.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I was insinuating that Deadpool was the bomb....Shazam is shit lol 

I still remember you commenting on DP on an HCS thread.  I watched it that weekend....three fucking times.  I bet I’ve seen it a dozen more times (in bits and pieces) since then.  It’s just fucking brilliant!!!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still remember you commenting on DP on an HCS thread.  I watched it that weekend....three fucking times.  I bet I’ve seen it a dozen more times (in bits and pieces) since then.  It’s just fucking brilliant!!!!!

Yup. Still one of my favorite movies lol. Sad fact....woman got me DP2 fir xmas .. I still haven't watched it. No time . I'm gay lol

Edited by xcr700

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Yup. Still one of my favorite movies lol. Sad fact....woman got me DP2 fir xmas .. I still haven't watched it. No time . I'm gay lol

DP2 has some moments of worth but honestly, it had so many idiotic parts that it actually ruined some of DP1.  You’ll see what I mean.  Hint: they were hoping for an Oscar nod.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

DP2 has some moments of worth but honestly, it had so many idiotic parts that it actually ruined some of DP1.  You’ll see what I mean.  Hint: they were hoping for an Oscar nod.

Oh great 🙄. I was hoping it wouldn't be like most sequels.  The trailer was awesome tho 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Oh great 🙄. I was hoping it wouldn't be like most sequels.  The trailer was awesome tho 

I mean, it was ok but, Hollywood trying too hard with their message.  It was forced awkwardness and some of it was just plain absurdly retarded.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, it was ok but, Hollywood trying too hard with their message.  It was forced awkwardness and some of it was just plain absurdly retarded.

That's not good. Was really hoping for a better movie ...if that was even possible.  DP1 was just so.....well...fucking awesome 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That's not good. Was really hoping for a better movie ...if that was even possible.  DP1 was just so.....well...fucking awesome 

Yeah.  They just really pushed some weird agenda stuff.  I don’t mind a lot of it but they really went over the top for some bizarre reason.  Still, some prettty funny parts in it.  Got gay in the end again though...you know, a nice life lesson for all of us.  Pffft.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  They just really pushed some weird agenda stuff.  I don’t mind a lot of it but they really went over the top for some bizarre reason.  Still, some prettty funny parts in it.  Got gay in the end again though...you know, a nice life lesson for all of us.  Pffft.

Oh no. Kinda like how " Full House " ends ever episode? :flush:

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Oh no. Kinda like how " Full House " ends ever episode? :flush:

Lol!  You know, after all the killing, blood and dismembering...it’s important to keep in mind the importance concerning equal rights and the value of all human life.

:lol:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s clear neither of you have seen “Black Panther”.  There’s a reason it was the first superhero movie that is Oscar worthy.

i actually sat on FS and talked shit after the first 20 min as it rolled in the back . just awful shit . same thing with creed 2 last weekend .

I am a movie guy pretty much all I watch or pay tv series . 

17 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

The first one really surprised me as I didn’t know what I was getting into, it exceeded my expectations. :bc: 

Same here. I thought it was going to be a stinker ..I mean ,one hero to carry a movie? I mean superman and spidey did it..but Ryan is just so over the top funny and the vulgarity is the icing on the cake :lol:

Edit...thought you were referring to deadpool :bong:....

I'm probably going to watch at least the first Kingsmen this Sunday.  This is the kick in ass I needed :bc:

Edited by xcr700

17 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Same here. I thought it was going to be a stinker ..I mean ,one hero to carry a movie? I mean superman and spidey did it..but Ryan is just so over the top funny and the vulgarity is the icing on the cake :lol:

Edit...thought you were referring to deadpool :bong:....

I'm probably going to watch at least the first Kingsmen this Sunday.  This is the kick in ass I needed :bc:

:bc: