Big Ten Champs!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I finally saw Zion Williamson play last night....good lord he is as advertised but don't sleep on Florida State...they gave Duke all they wanted. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I finally saw Zion Williamson play last night....good lord he is as advertised but don't sleep on Florida State...they gave Duke all they wanted. 

I can’t stand Duke but that kid can flat out ball. He is unreal. 

2 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Pretty good. Work is slow but I’m enjoying being home early everyday and spending time with the kid while I can :bc: How about yourself?

Not to shabby here as well.

We slowed down a bit to (waiting for $ Dearborn on some upcoming projects). Happens every year, but a few weeks longer this year. We'll be back on all you want OT as soon as the weather turns sunny not doubt :lol:. Getting used to leaving earlier myself.  Took my parents to the Dodge Ram Jeep dealer Monday. They ordered a GC Limited 4x4. Sangria with black leather. Looks nice.  Better lease deals on GC now than Cherokee.  About $15/month less for a GC. Was a no brainier. :bc:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

We slowed down a bit to (waiting for $ Dearborn on some upcoming projects). Happens every year, but a few weeks longer this year. We'll be back on all you want OT as soon as the weather turns sunny not doubt :lol:. Getting used to leaving earlier myself.  Took my parents to the Dodge Ram Jeep dealer Monday. They ordered a GC Limited 4x4. Sangria with black leather. Looks nice.  Better lease deals on GC now than Cherokee.  About $15/month less for a GC. Was a no brainier. :bc:

What did you lease , a KIA speck ?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Were loving our 17 GC so far. Your old man retired from FCA right? May 6th their cutting a shift here. Just not enough demand from 1 vehicle for 3 shifts. Going to suck going back to 5 8’s. I’ve been spoiled with 4 10’s and every fri sat Sun off (when there wasn’t any OT production) for about 6 years now. They can also mandate 9 hour days every day and 3 saturdays a month so I’m sure some OT will be back when that time comes but I’ll take getting out early and getting most of my pay for it anyway for now :bc:

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What did you lease , a KIA speck ?  

:finger: Bondo sniffer   

I'll be ordering a new F150 FX4 in a couple of months. 

38 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Were loving our 17 GC so far. Your old man retired from FCA right?

May 6th their cutting a shift here. Just not enough demand from 1 vehicle for 3 shifts. Going to suck going back to 5 8’s. I’ve been spoiled with 4 10’s and every fri sat Sun off (when there wasn’t any OT production) for about 6 years now. They can also mandate 9 hour days every day and 3 saturdays a month so I’m sure some OT will be back when that time comes but I’ll take getting out early and getting most of my pay for it anyway for now :bc:

They have a '16 Cherokee right now, and they love it Someone at the dealer is going to be getting another vehicle soon. 3 year 10K/year lease is up in May and they're just over 22.5K miles on it. Their friends wanted it , but the buyout isn't worth it.  They'd have to buy it, and then sell it to them.  They'd both have to pay taxes on it, which is total BS.  Last one my mom had was a 200. Another 3 year lease and turned it in with just over 24K on it.  Sales manager bought it for his wife. I'm sure they're all fighting over the Cherokee now :lol:

Yep 39 years at Sterling Stamping. He was a Tool and Die Maker (Die Maker at Chrysler) for 46 years. 

Bold- better than 0 8's 

Still on 7 8's here, but not much OT during the week. Just covering guys scheduled off, nothing else really going on. All of our new install is ahead of schedule. Got a new flex assembly line ( D24 and and weld line D74) installed. ABB and a couple of other vendors are in right now working with our Fab trades right now getting it going and debugging.  Pretty cool line. It can build up to 14 different axles.  New paint line and another weld line going in probably in late August/September.  We will be tearing out the old F150/Transit assembly line (D16) and installing a new washer and paint booth, and then tearing out the old paint line and washer after that. Plus , the Super Duty line (D15) will be coming out too.  New line can build all 3 of those axles on the new flex line, plus we have another assembly line (D18) similar to the flex line that runs F150/Raptor and Transit on it already. D16 runs 2 shifts right now and D15 runs 1 shift.  D24 will run 3 shifts. No jobs will be lost.  :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Michigan choked its ass off!!!! 12 point lead with 6 minutes left and can’t buy a basket with multiple open looks. 

While I never blame refs explain to me why MSU was shooting bonus but only was called for 4 fouls??? Oh well 

College sports are gay as fuck.....just worthless to watch. Lesser quality sport , no franchise names to follow...gay teams and too many of them

Just faggot bullshit front to back

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

College sports are gay as fuck.....just worthless to watch. Lesser quality sport , no franchise names to follow...gay teams and too many of them

Have you ever gone to a college hockey game??

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The intensity of college is unmatched. Pros play for the money and it shows. This is especially true in basketball. The NBA is full of cocky show offs like lebron james. March madness is a lot more fun to watch.

• Thanks 1

Just now, rump-rider said:

The intensity of college is unmatched. Pros play for the money and it shows. This is especially true in basketball. The NBA is full of cocky show offs like lebron james. March madness is a lot more fun to watch.

Basketball is gayer than 10 barrels of dicks from 4th graders on through the nba. Fuck basketball and fuck football too. Hockey is the only real sport on earth

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:finger: Bondo sniffer   

I'll be ordering a new F150 FX4 in a couple of months. 

They have a '16 Cherokee right now, and they love it Someone at the dealer is going to be getting another vehicle soon. 3 year 10K/year lease is up in May and they're just over 22.5K miles on it. Their friends wanted it , but the buyout isn't worth it.  They'd have to buy it, and then sell it to them.  They'd both have to pay taxes on it, which is total BS.  Last one my mom had was a 200. Another 3 year lease and turned it in with just over 24K on it.  Sales manager bought it for his wife. I'm sure they're all fighting over the Cherokee now :lol:

Yep 39 years at Sterling Stamping. He was a Tool and Die Maker (Die Maker at Chrysler) for 46 years. 

Bold- better than 0 8's 

Still on 7 8's here, but not much OT during the week. Just covering guys scheduled off, nothing else really going on. All of our new install is ahead of schedule. Got a new flex assembly line ( D24 and and weld line D74) installed. ABB and a couple of other vendors are in right now working with our Fab trades right now getting it going and debugging.  Pretty cool line. It can build up to 14 different axles.  New paint line and another weld line going in probably in late August/September.  We will be tearing out the old F150/Transit assembly line (D16) and installing a new washer and paint booth, and then tearing out the old paint line and washer after that. Plus , the Super Duty line (D15) will be coming out too.  New line can build all 3 of those axles on the new flex line, plus we have another assembly line (D18) similar to the flex line that runs F150/Raptor and Transit on it already. D16 runs 2 shifts right now and D15 runs 1 shift.  D24 will run 3 shifts. No jobs will be lost.  :bc:

Glad you guys are staying busy :bc: Hopefully we have a new product come in within a couple years and most of the layoffs get called back. Heard a good chunk of them will get a transfer offer but that’s a hard decision to make for anyone :bc:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Michigan choked its ass off!!!! 12 point lead with 6 minutes left and can’t buy a basket with multiple open looks. 

While I never blame refs explain to me why MSU was shooting bonus but only was called for 4 fouls??? Oh well 

Did you see the first half...I think UM only had one foul. Don't worry The NCAA Committee took care of the Wolverines.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, jammin said:

Cant wait for Thursday!   MU has a HUGE challenge VS Murray ST.    Badgers should handle Oregon. 

The Badgers are a good team....Happ really struggled in The Big Ten Tournament against MSU but had he been on that game could have gone the other way. Marquette is a mystery...struggled down the stretch. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Badgers are a good team....Happ really struggled in The Big Ten Tournament against MSU but had he been on that game could have gone the other way. Marquette is a mystery...struggled down the stretch. 

They left 20 points in the paint. That was criminal. That and rebounding. MSU is a good rebounding team, but still.. Happ was garbage in the tourney. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They left 20 points in the paint. That was criminal. That and rebounding. MSU is a good rebounding team, but still.. Happ was garbage in the tourney. 

Yeah I was really shocked at the easy shots he was missing....guessing he will be much better against Oregon.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Happ has no future in the NBA-  maybe play for a foreign team?  MSU is very good.  Lots of talk about a shit placement in the tourny last night on espn.  MU..... we'll see what team shows up Thursday I guess. 

58 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Happ is average at best.  If he was 3" shorter i'm not sure we would even know his name. 

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Happ has no future in the NBA-  maybe play for a foreign team?  MSU is very good.  Lots of talk about a shit placement in the tourny last night on espn.  MU..... we'll see what team shows up Thursday I guess. 

Happ is average at best.  If he was 3" shorter i'm not sure we would even know his name. 

If you were 3" taller then you wouldnt need a step stool to get the truck keys off the top of the fridge.....FAGGOT!

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

unfair to be put having to go through Duke but saw some MSU homer rag complaining they didn't get a 1 seed,  SMH at that one but being placed against VA or Gonzaga would have been fairer as the B10 champ.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

unfair to be put having to go through Duke but saw some MSU homer rag complaining they didn't get a 1 seed,  SMH at that one but being placed against VA or Gonzaga would have been fairer as the B10 champ.  

I don’t think they should have been a 1 seed but Jay Williams who played at Duke thinks they should have...so much for the homer rag. That being said playing, winning, and losing Ahrens in the Big Ten Tournament gained them nothing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re an idiot...go sit by Tools!

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Basketball is gayer than 10 barrels of dicks from 4th graders on through the nba. Fuck basketball and fuck football too. Hockey is the only real sport on earth

Smart again!  Come sit by me!  :lol: