furniture

any of you guys have a convertible chair or slept on one that is decently comfortable ? 

just looking for a hidabed chair for a cabin bed room . most on line look chincy and uncomfortable . guess I should not give to big a shit but all my buds are old with 1/2 ass backs lol 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

any of you guys have a convertible chair or slept on one that is decently comfortable ? 

just looking for a hidabed chair for a cabin bed room . most on line look chincy and uncomfortable . guess I should not give to big a shit but all my buds are old with 1/2 ass backs lol 

When my kid was sick, I slept on some good ones at the children’s hospital. They are ment for adults. I think the ones at furniture stores are ment for kids. I would search for commercial ones.

It looked like this one. I just punched in my search “ hospital bed chair” and a shit load came up. Unfortunately between my two boys being sick, I would bet I spent 40 nights on one. https://www.rehabmart.com/product/champion-classic-overnighter-chair-43073.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi_aUvv6J4QIV9x6tBh1u7gVQEAQYASABEgK7kvD_BwE

38 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When my kid was sick, I slept on some good ones at the children’s hospital. They are ment for adults. I think the ones at furniture stores are ment for kids. I would search for commercial ones.

or just hit up the children's hospital storage room lol 

32 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It looked like this one. I just punched in my search “ hospital bed chair” and a shit load came up. Unfortunately between my two boys being sick, I would bet I spent 40 nights on one. https://www.rehabmart.com/product/champion-classic-overnighter-chair-43073.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi_aUvv6J4QIV9x6tBh1u7gVQEAQYASABEgK7kvD_BwE

no offence to my friends just not sure l like them 1500 worth was thinking I like them around 700 worth lol poss 8 if they bring there own food 

I'd love to find something too.

Quality usually isn't the greatest with the convertible couch chairs.  I worked as a mover in college.  I have seen plenty.  It takes big bucks for the good stuff.

I'm cheap myself.  I just use regular chairs and couches in the room most of the time.  I have a couple of decent air mattresses that I pull out when needed.  Air pump is essential for convenience.