Paris in flames as ‘Yellow Vest’ anarchists burn restaurants and shops and riot police fight back with batons and tear gas

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bull Shit.  You couldn't even be bothered to show up to the Antifa Rally in East Lancing last year.  It's like a 2 hour fucking drive.   You're all talk and no fucking action.  :wtf: 

Dude I have shit to do.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Really? You would think it would be fantastic there. Lazy pizza niggers. 

no adequate at best. I found my self eating and enjoying the  small markets deli type shit more .in fact my wife got food poisoning after a 150 buck meal not ideal she spent her 40th birthday in a hotel room sitting on a toilet holding a bucket . I did not eat the same thing she did thank god 

Rome is a lot to pack in in 3 days for sure hell the Vatican museum is a day on its own I spent most late afternoons just checking out the old churches all over the city and marviling at how I could see over the top of every one lol

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no adequate at best. I found my self eating and enjoying the  small markets deli type shit more .in fact my wife got food poisoning after a 150 buck meal not ideal she spent her 40th birthday in a hotel room sitting on a toilet holding a bucket . I did not eat the same thing she did thank god 

Rome is a lot to pack in in 3 days for sure hell the Vatican museum is a day on its own I spent most late afternoons just checking out the old churches all over the city and marviling at how I could see over the top of every one lol

Rome is a lot to pack in to 3 days for sure.  We spent 5 full days in Rome.  6 nights.  

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don't be turned away by the "tourist" spots.  Rome is incredible with or without tourists.  If you can only go to one place in all of Italy it has to be Rome.  You have to see the Colosseum.  There is just no getting around how incredible this place is.  You have to see The Vatican and see the Sistine Chapel.  You need to see St Peters Basilica and St Peters Square in the Vatican.  You have to see the Trevi Fountain.  You have to see the Forum.  You have to see the Pantheon.  You have to see the Spanish Steps and the Piazza Navona.  

Florence is a mist do city.  Milan is so bad ass.  But there is no place in all of Italy that compares to the cultural history of Rome.  

Trying to explain the significance of these places to someone who calls them "touristy" is a waste of time. 

Vegas and Disney are touristy. 

Historical sites are amazing but  people like Edmo and Crusher aren't likely to understand or appreciate it at all. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trying to explain the significance of these places to someone who calls them "touristy" is a waste of time. 

Historical sites are amazing but  people like Edmo and Crusher aren't likely to understand or appreciate it at all. 

I get it.  I kinda felt that way 20 years ago.  There are some incredible places on this planet.  Some are cities like Rome and some are beautiful landscapes like Zion and Bryce Utah.  

Rome is incredible.  It's a stinky old city with lots of people but the cultural and historical significance is unmatched by any place I have visited so far.  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Historical sites are one and done.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are such the woke, elitist traveler!  I’d love to meet you sometime so we could discuss the finer points of geographic world history.  I bet you could really wooo the fuck out of me in person.  Right?

I bet you could really hold a nice, intellectual conversation all night long without being a snotty little cunt at all.  Of course, if you couldn’t well, I’m sure you can handle yourself.

Putz.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are such the woke, elitist traveler!  I’d love to meet you sometime so we could discuss the finer points of geographic world history.  I bet you could really wooo the fuck out of me in person.  Right?

I bet you could really hold a nice, intellectual conversation all night long without being a snotty little cunt at all.  Of course, if you couldn’t well, I’m sure you can handle yourself.

Putz.

If posts were miles you could buy 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the world.  Where would you go?  Serious question.  

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

rome is touristy zero question . 

I get the historical significance and have studied the architecture . again no denying rome is touristy . 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

rome is touristy zero question . 

I get the historical significance and have studied the architecture . again no denying some is touristy 

Well yea.  It's historically and culturally one of the most significant places on the planet.  It's going to be touristy.  :bc: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

If posts were miles you could buy 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the world.  Where would you go?  Serious question.  

I don’t like travel.  I’ve been forced to travel by my wife and job over the years...I’m all good.  Seriously.  There is literally no where I’d want to go and “tour”.  At least not one I can think of right now.

What is the cash value of my post count?  I’ll take a couple of magazine subscriptions.

:lol:

one of my customers has 3 homes in Italy they let us stay at the home on Capri that was a,cool stay for a few days also the neighbors kne we were coming so had us over for dinner   and showed us around . 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t like travel.  I’ve been forced to travel by my wife and job over the years...I’m all good.  Seriously.  There is literally no where I’d want to go and “tour”.  At least not one I can think of right now.

What is the cash value of my post count?  I’ll take a couple of magazine subscriptions.

Pride Life and Get Out are looking for subscribers of your caliber.  You should have plenty to subscribe to both.  Faggot. 

PrideLife2015.jpg

screen-shot-2013-07-11-at-2-05-21-pm.png

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But seriously.  If you had to leave Duluth and travel outside on MN.  Where would you go that you haven't been.  There has to be some place you are interested in that you haven't seen.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pride Life and Get Out are looking for subscribers of your caliber.  You should have plenty to subscribe to both.  Faggot. 

PrideLife2015.jpg

screen-shot-2013-07-11-at-2-05-21-pm.png

Eeesh!  

Mill save my post bucks for the next level then.  

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well yea.  It's historically and culturally one of the most significant places on the planet.  It's going to be touristy.  :bc: 

When I travel I like to stop in the small towns and talk to people. Getting to know more about the people is more important to me than seeing some sights. I’ve always been that way. 

When I was younger I took the long way to Florida. Spent some time in WVA, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia. By the time I got there it was almost time to head home. :lol: 

But seriously.  If you had to leave Duluth and travel outside on MN.  Where would you go that you haven't been.  There has to be some place you are interested in that you haven't seen.  

Really? IDK....prolly Alaska.  I’ve never been.  If anything ever happened to my wife I’d go there and do some weird shit for a bit.  I’d try that crab fishing and go live off the grid in the interior for a while.

Honestly though....I’m just not much of the site seeing type.  I appreciate historical war sites but that’s about it.  I’ve seen a lot...but it just doesn’t “grab me” like it does most.  I’ve got mental problems tho....

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

When I travel I like to stop in the small towns and talk to people. Getting to know more about the people is more important to me than seeing some sights. I’ve always been that way. 

When I was younger I took the long way to Florida. Spent some time in WVA, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia. By the time I got there it was almost time to head home. :lol: 

That's very cool but you won't get much talk out of small town Italy.  No one speaks English outside the tourist areas.  Young people in Italy don't even speak English.  

Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czechia, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, etc.  Basically most people in all of Central Europe speak some English.  Italy, no way do people outside the touristy areas speak English.  

That's very cool but you won't get much talk out of small town Italy.  No one speaks English outside the tourist areas.  Young people in Italy don't even speak English.  

Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czechia, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, etc.  Basically most people in all of Central Europe speak some English.  Italy, no way do people outside the touristy areas speak English.  

My wife speaks very good Italian and I understand a lot of it as my parents and family spoke Italian all the time. We’ll be ok. 👍

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really? IDK....prolly Alaska.  I’ve never been.  If anything ever happened to my wife I’d go there and do some weird shit for a bit.  I’d try that crab fishing and go live off the grid in the interior for a while.

Honestly though....I’m just not much of the site seeing type.  I appreciate historical war sites but that’s about it.  I’ve seen a lot...but it just doesn’t “grab me” like it does most.  I’ve got mental problems tho....

Thats cool.  I love to travel.  I love to be at home and I love to be in the Southwest.  I've seen a lot too and I still like seeing things.  I want to go to New England again to chase the Fall colors.  I want to do it in my motorhome this time instead of a rental.  

Life is way too short to sit around.  

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

My wife speaks very good Italian and I understand a lot of it as my parents and family spoke Italian all the time. We’ll be ok. 👍

Ok that sounds good.  You will be more than fine.  :bc: