Paris in flames as ‘Yellow Vest’ anarchists burn restaurants and shops and riot police fight back with batons and tear gas

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lots of history there. I guess I'm a fag. 

Good for you. I’ve taken my kids there. I don’t need to go back. Training your kids to be world travelers is a great thing. You can’t bring them to enough countries. I could see myself going back to Austria, very cool country.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Good for you. I’ve taken my kids there. I don’t need to go back. Training your kids to be world travelers is a great thing. You can’t bring them to enough countries. I could see myself going back to Austria, very cool country.

They have already been to a few. I think my kids may be the most traveled of any of their friends. I think after this trip they will be for sure. 7 countries. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lots of history there. I guess I'm a fag. 

Where all are you visiting in Europe.  We've been several times now.  Some places we would go back to and some we would not.  Paris/France is a once and done kind of place.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Where all are you visiting in Europe.  We've been several times now.  Some places we would go back to and some we would not.  Paris/France is a once and done kind of place.  

England, Belgium, Germany, Austria, italy, Switzerland and France. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have you been to great britain at all?

Just now, Anler said:

Oh yea.  All of those countries are very cool.  France is the worst IMO and Italy the best.  Austria, Germany, Belgium are all very cool.  You could spend the better part of a month in Italy alone and not see everything.  

That will be a great trip.  

Oh yea.  All of those countries are very cool.  France is the worst IMO and Italy the best.  Austria, Germany, Belgium are all very cool.  You could spend the better part of a month in Italy alone and not see everything.  

That will be a great trip.  

We’re planning a trip to italy this summer. I’d like to see the places my parents came from. I’d like to avoid the touristy stuff but I’m afraid I’m going to get some of that too.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Have you been to great britain at all?

Twice.  2010 and 2012.  Both 2 week trips.  First week was business and the second week was sight seeing.  The UK is cool but after London, Windsor, Bath, Stonhenge there isn't all that much to see.  

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

We’re planning a trip to italy this summer. I’d like to see the places my parents came from. I’d like to avoid the touristy stuff but I’m afraid I’m going to get some of that too.

How many weeks will you be there?  

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I really have no desire to go back there (Italy).  

Twice.  2010 and 2012.  Both 2 week trips.  First week was business and the second week was sight seeing.  The UK is cool but after London, Windsor, Bath, Stonhenge there isn't all that much to see.  

:bc:

Ive only been to wales.... to play rugby.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

My maternal Grandfather was Belgian...would like to visit someday. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I really have no desire to go back there (Italy).  

Italy is pretty cool.  We enjoyed it anyway.  Italy is like 2 separate countries.  Rome and everything north is one country, and everything south of Rome is another.  South of Rome is a complete shithole.  It's horrible.    

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How many weeks will you be there?  

Probably 10-14 days. Still in the planning stages. Half in Sicily, and half around Naples. 

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My parents liked Ireland so much, they bought a cottage there. That’s another country I could go back to.

I've been to Ireland. We liked it alot. Needed more time there.