Trump the worlds largest narcissist

Just now, jtssrx said:

You don’t think Obama is a narcissist 

All politicians are.  It's why Hollywood and DC are a natural match for each other.  "Look at me and love my lies!!".  The difference is us as consumers.  One side pays for the actor's entertainment and takes it at face value.  They other sees them as "heroes" saving the world in real time.

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s a right wing Russian troll. It’s so obvious 

Now we have Russians on FSCE? 

I think you shit your pants again!  :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It is nice to hear a president give a speech without saying “I” or “me” 1500 times,  but Trumps the narcissist.  :lol: 

Wait... You’re serious? Are you implying Trump doesn’t toot his own horn and say “I” or “me” more than almost anyone??? Lol stahp.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Trump is a narcissist!! But MC you have zero credibility as Obama was just as bad if not worse. As much as I hate Bush compare either Trump or Obama to Bush and you see Bush was a pretty laid back guy not full of himself 

What?  Come on. No way Obama was worse than Trump. 

Trump is way more of a narcissist than Obama. Its not even close. 

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Now we have Russians on FSCE? 

I think you shit your pants again!  :lol:

This must be the advanced stage of TDS. Everyone is a Russian plant!!!!!!1

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lol Obama may have been arrogant and smug, but no one is more bigly narcissistic than Trump. Unreal. I can’t beleive this is even being debated hahaha. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump is a flamboyant narcissist.  If he was in a gay parade.....

Related image

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol Obama may have been arrogant and smug, but no one is more bigly narcissistic than Trump. Unreal. I can’t beleive this is even being debated hahaha. 

It's not really.  But it makes it more fun in here!

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wait... You’re serious? Are you implying Trump doesn’t toot his own horn and say “I” or “me” more than almost anyone??? Lol stahp.....

Not at all, I’ve plainly stated several times that he’s a blowhard, who needs to quit Twitter.  But to let Obama off without the same criticism is nonsense.  The reason I take the stances I do in this forum should be self evident by the majority of the thread topics in here daily for the past 2 years.  Might as well just call it the TDS forum or the Mainecat/AFJ/Snowslinger rant forum and get it over with.  I’m not one of those guys worried about fitting in with the constant groupthink that goes on in here either. :bc:   Say the word “Rush Limbaugh” or “Fox News” for example, and cue the responses.  It illustrates the issue pretty well.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Not at all, I’ve plainly stated several times that he’s a blowhard, who needs to quit Twitter.  But to let Obama off without the same criticism is nonsense.  The reason I take the stances I do in this forum should be self evident by the majority of the thread topics in here daily for the past 2 years.  Might as well just call it the TDS forum or the Mainecat/AFJ/Snowslinger rant forum and get it over with.  I’m not one of those guys worried about fitting in with the constant groupthink that goes on in here either. :bc:   Say the word “Rush Limbaugh” or “Fox News” for example, and cue the responses.  It illustrates the issue pretty well.

Oh I’m not saying Obama isn’t a blowhard narcissist as well. Just Trump is more so haha. Much more so. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Trump is a narcissist!! But MC you have zero credibility as Obama was just as bad if not worse. As much as I hate Bush compare either Trump or Obama to Bush and you see Bush was a pretty laid back guy not full of himself 

:lol:holy fuck

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Come on man, Obama was not a blowhard narcissist at all 

Anyone who reaches the position of President of the US has some level of narcissism.  It just goes with the accomplishment.  IMO Obama did a good job of hiding or toning down his narcissism.   When you're president, you're a bad ass.  You know you're a bad ass.  No one questions your decisions.  You are the most powerful human on the planet.  

To try and compare Obama to Trumps narcissism is just stupid.  Not even on the same planet.

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Anyone who reaches the position of President of the US has some level of narcissism.  It just goes with the accomplishment.  IMO Obama did a good job of hiding or toning down his narcissism.   When you're president, you're a bad ass.  You know you're a bad ass.  No one questions your decisions.  You are the most powerful human on the planet.  

To try and compare Obama to Trumps narcissism is just stupid.  Not even on the same planet.

Barack_Obama_Mic_Drop_2016.jpg

53 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You see, some of Trump’s supporters are this deluded. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yah no contest Barry was a massive arrogant prick like Snake level his shit didn't stink level of arrogance :flush: