She is Definitely Related to Someone Here

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow... I guess if you’re gonna be a racist, go full bore and don’t leave any doubt. What a piece of shit. The restraint of that person being called that is admirable... 

Why?  It's just a word spewing from the mouth of a loser...who isn't smart enough to see them filming her.  I think I hear them laughing at her...that's the correct response.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow... I guess if you’re gonna be a racist, go full bore and don’t leave any doubt. What a piece of shit. The restraint of that person being called that is admirable... 

What we don't see is what provoked that woman to go ballistic, something obviously set her off............I always say say that there are three sides to a story with the truth residing in the middle.

Obviously we see and hear the woman's verbal assault, then we see a physical assault when her phone gets knocked out of her hands.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What we don't see is what provoked that woman to go ballistic, something obviously set her off............I always say say that there are three sides to a story with the truth residing in the middle.

Obviously we see and hear the woman's verbal assault, then we see a physical assault when her phone gets knocked out of her hands.

Whatever set her off wouldn’t excuse that. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why not?  How do you know what a valid response would be for her?  I don't know either...we all gotta do what we all gotta do.  The trick is, try not to "set people off" because you think you know what their measured response should be.  

BTW...her response is why I am not a big fan of people being allowed to carry guns.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Nice parenting. Wow.

No doubt.  White trash.  East Haven is not Simsbury, Avon or Glastonbury that’s for certain.  It would be nice if we saw what led up to the outburst, but Naturally it didn’t stop Jimmy Pouts from going off half cocked ( just like he did with the Covington kids) and turning it into a Trump supporter rag.  Ssdd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The black folks my have said something like: "out my way muthafuckin crack ho" and then you have to engage shit like that.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why not?  How do you know what a valid response would be for her?  I don't know either...we all gotta do what we all gotta do.  The trick is, try not to "set people off" because you think you know what their measured response should be.  

BTW...her response is why I am not a big fan of people being allowed to carry guns.

In all fairness that woman shouldn't have been fired until all sides of the story were presented.

FTR that woman's longtime neighbor is a black man who says she has been a great neighbor, and her kids play with his grandkids.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No doubt.  White trash.  East Haven is not Simsbury, Avon or Glastonbury that’s for certain.  It would be nice if we saw what led up to the outburst, but Naturally it didn’t stop Jimmy Pouts from going off half cocked ( just like he did with the Covington kids) and turning it into a Trump supporter rag.  Ssdd.

The MAGA hat is just a good visual, and it engaged you.....but you did overlook Zambo suspecting she was a librul in post #5 :thumb:

The Chief should have slapped that smarmy kid down.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The black folks my have said something like: "out my way muthafuckin crack ho" and then you have to engage shit like that.

In all fairness that woman shouldn't have been fired until all sides of the story were presented.

FTR that woman's longtime neighbor is a black man who says she has been a great neighbor, and her kids play with his grandkids.

The MAGA hat is just a good visual, and it engaged you.....but you did overlook Zambo suspecting she was a librul in post #5 :thumb:

The Chief should have slapped that smarmy kid down.

No, she should get canned anyway.  it's not why she did it, but how and when.  There's a time and a place to exact revenge if one chooses to take it after being provoked.  The complete lack of self control and inability to access the situation tells me she's a liability...and a stupid one.  But let's be honest, I'm sure she wasn't holding a highly visible position.

BTW...it's clear you still suffer from the inability to spot hyperbole before trying to fling your little rubber tipped spear of self-righteousness.  I always found that funny about you.

I believe the word is out in the black community, to fuck with whites. 

I hardly leave the farm except for once or twice a week for Home Depot, groceries, etc. 

I've had TWO incidents with blacks, that cause me to believe they are looking to start trouble with whites. 

Just my .02c. Doesn't mean I'm right, just my opinion.

If you look at all the incidents that we are now aware of because we have the internet, I think there is some validity to my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe the word is out in the black community, to fuck with whites. 

I hardly leave the farm except for once or twice a week for Home Depot, groceries, etc. 

I've had TWO incidents with blacks, that cause me to believe they are looking to start trouble with whites. 

Just my .02c. Doesn't mean I'm right, just my opinion.

If you look at all the incidents that we are now aware of because we have the internet, I think there is some validity to my opinion. 

Glad I live in an area that is about all white. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh but you ignore the part where Zderpski said he knew right a way she was a liberal.....god you are such a moronic hack. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Ct teacher, she resigned yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, a liberal Dem then?  I suspected as much.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come on...look at those two...they look like Hillbilly Trump voters!  :lmao:

Turns out she is a school employee and nowhere did it say teacher...BTW my comment was after the first two but either way GFY Woolie. :roundhouse:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh but you ignore the part where Zderpski said he knew right a way she was a liberal.....god you are such a moronic hack. :lmao:

Hyperbole again...being misinterpreted to try and get a kewl ZINGER out...fail tho.  Bad fail too.

Jimmy is gettin' upset.

Image result for jimmy is getting upset

These outbursts are symptomatic of a serious, deadly social condition.

I've been sayin' it for years, and I'll continue to say it...…………………...we got trouble in River City...……………...TROUBLE!!!!