She is Definitely Related to Someone Here

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh how cute....Dopo swoops in with the obligatory owned even though he has no fucking idea what is going on...well done Angry Pete! 😂

TORA! TORA! TORA!

miserable cunt 

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

@motonoggin shouldn’t have made the comment that he did. No reason for that.

@ford_428cj shouldn’t have responded as he did but you sort of can’t blame a guy when they give back what they get. 

Also, the fact that you’re a scared pussy who barely leaves the house says a lot about your view of the world. :lol:

Get bent, you fink. We just got back from a nice ride and a seafood dinner at the Molly Stark Tavern in New Boston, NH. Those are the kind of small towns that I like. You go to the big cities, you needle-dinked bug fukker, I'll take my farm and the small town life. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get bent, you fink. We just got back from a nice ride and a seafood dinner at the Molly Stark Tavern in New Boston, NH. Those are the kind of small towns that I like. You go to the big cities, you needle-dinked bug fukker, I'll take my farm and the small town life. 

I bet you live farm animals!

images.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

SSFB :owned:

Take your ownage cum , you tough punk !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I bet you live farm animals!

images.jpeg

Did you ever see the pics of me at the woodpile holding a Jonsered saw? My arms were the size of a Jonsered 2156. How many guys do you know whose arms are the size of a chain saw??? That's right, none.

Chicks dug me. :rockernana::rockernana::rockernana:

Here's your ticket, you've been  :owned:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

^^^^^

So, no words of wisdom for Vince or do you condone that line of thinking from "your team"?  

This gal is a piece of shit.  It doesn't matter who's team she's on or what provoked her.  It would be nice to get the whole story but I don't expect that to excuse her actions no matter what wend down.  

I try and stay off the Slinger hogpile because he’s within a whisp of being snuffed out on the reg already....it’s like he wants me on his pile also....kinda weird.  

1 hour ago, Pete said:

TORA! TORA! TORA!

miserable cunt 

:lol: made me giggle.

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

“Joel Spicoli”.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol2::lol2::lol2: Short Stick is getting hammered in here today!!! 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't have any problem with small towns, dummy. I've spent tons of time in towns of less than 100 people. Small towns have their own appeal, just as big cities do. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I try and stay off the Slinger hogpile because he’s within a whisp of being snuffed out on the reg already....it’s like he wants me on his pile also....kinda weird.  

:lol: made me giggle.

“Joel Spicoli”.

I don’t think @Snoslinger gives two shits how the fuck you respond :lmao:  More of your delusion 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t think @Snoslinger gives two shits how the fuck you respond :lmao:  More of your delusion 👍

Quit sucking off your little teammates in here, the only ones that likes your weak, fat chin and busted up butter teeth on them is MC.

Fucking loser.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't have any problem with small towns, dummy. I've spent tons of time in towns of less than 100 people. Small towns have their own appeal, just as big cities do. 

I'd like to get a crew together for a road trip to South Dakota. That's where you are, right?

Do some pheasant hunting, and before we leave we come by your place and slap the livin' shit outta' ya'!! 

Not kill ya' or nothin', but rough ya' up real good. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Dummy, huh? Some days I make almost what you make...……………...ALL YEAR!! 

So, what does that make you...………………..a REAL DUMMY!!!

Here's your ticket, you just been …………..:owned:

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd like to get a crew together for a road trip to South Dakota. That's where you are, right?

Do some pheasant hunting, and before we leave we come by your place and slap the livin' shit outta' ya'!! 

The only thing getting roughed up is your ass from the ribbed condoms. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

do you really think some one with a gimp mask would be phased buy a ribbed condom ? hot dog down a hallway 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dummy, huh? Some days I make almost what you make...……………...ALL YEAR!! 

So, what does that make you...………………..a REAL DUMMY!!!

Here's your ticket, you just been …………..:owned:

More B.S ,you are a loser!

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How would that ever happen, you queer-bait? My ass is a fine, untouched ass, and will remain that way forever. 

Now your Skraka, that's a different story. It's probably had a schlong or two slipped in there. 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you really think some one with a gimp mask would be phased buy a ribbed condom ? hot dog down a hallway 

STFU, you homo!! You wouldn't know a gimp if it was fucking you up the ass. 

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I could probably get a good enough discount on the tickets for four of us to be able to come out there .  That's four beatdowns !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How would that ever happen, you queer-bait? My ass is a fine, untouched ass, and will remain that way forever. 

Now your Skraka, that's a different story. It's probably had a schlong or two slipped in there. 

U the gimp who loves sucking dicks!!!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now 

that is true we have never met 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I could probably get a good enough discount on the tickets for four of us to be able to come out there .  That's four beatdowns !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

2 hours ago, The One said:

U the gimp who loves sucking dicks!!!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

that is true we have never met 

So EZ, how do you like hangin' with 800 DRAGON!!!!!! Yes, that's who is " THE ONE " !!!! 

Draggy is the biggest sled-site faggot of all time!!! 

They say you can judge people by the company they keep. Guess what, YOU'RE A FAGGOT!! Here's your ticket!! :owned: