POS at it again

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What did I miss here.  Trump is talking shit again and Slinger is pissed off about it?  :dunno: 

Shit slinger displaying fake outrage 

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You trumpsters sure know how to pick ‘em. Does this asshole not have anything better to do?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/16/politics/trump-mccain-starr-dossier/index.html

was star or trump incorrect? Fuck john and his life creating the shit storm we are in 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You Trump ass wipers do know McCain received the dossier after the election and passed it on to the FBI.

Tweeting nasty shit about a dead war hero. 

Cant wait for his removal.

The FBI had the dossier long before the election.  

McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain, ripped Trump after his tweet on Saturday.

"No one will ever love you the way they loved my father.... I wish I had been given more Saturday's with him. Maybe spend yours with your family instead of on twitter obsessing over mine?" she tweeted.

"My father lives rent free in your head," she added on Sunday in a tweet that was later deleted.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for making my point. McCain had nothing to do with it.

Your point was wrong.  McCain is a POS.  He attempted to undermine a sitting president with false information.  It wouldn't matter who the president is if you pass along false info to the FBI trying to undermine him, you are a piece of shit.  

If McCain had passed along false info to the FBI about Obama or Clinton would he still be your "hero"? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain, ripped Trump after his tweet on Saturday.

"No one will ever love you the way they loved my father.... I wish I had been given more Saturday's with him. Maybe spend yours with your family instead of on twitter obsessing over mine?" she tweeted.

"My father lives rent free in your head," she added on Sunday in a tweet that was later deleted.

Oh so now the left is going to hold up Meghan McCain as some sort of voice of reason?  Fuck off MC. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your point was wrong.  McCain is a POS.  He attempted to undermine a sitting president with false information.  It wouldn't matter who the president is if you pass along false info to the FBI trying to undermine him, you are a piece of shit.  

If McCain had passed along false info to the FBI about Obama or Clinton would he still be your "hero"? 

Holy fuck.....undermining Dump :lmao:  You really are a delsuional minion.  Sad to watch your demise. 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nice work @Snoslinger  

Very impressed with your ability and patience to converse with Stump this long.  If I were reading his drivel for the first time I’d be convinced he’s intentionally trying to be stupid......but we know that’s not the case :lol: 

oh look the self oblivion shinning bright 

53 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

X2

I remember watching McCain pace back and forth in the Senate chamber, awaiting his tie-breaking vote that would have killed Obamacare. He voted AGAINST TRUMP!!!! His hatred for Trump was that bad. 

McCain died a few months later. I thought McCain was a bad person. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I remember watching McCain pace back and forth in the Senate chamber, awaiting his tie-breaking vote that would have killed Obamacare. He voted AGAINST TRUMP!!!! His hatred for Trump was that bad. 

McCain died a few months later. I thought McCain was a bad person. 

You respect BONE SPURS.....???  You’re a FAKE COP!!!  You are a real MALL COP!!!  You have MONOPOLY MONEY!!!  Your arms are like EARTHWORMS!!! 

:lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You respect BONE SPURS.....???  You’re a FAKE COP!!!  You are a real MALL COP!!!  You have MONOPOLY MONEY!!!  Your arms are like EARTHWORMS!!! 

:lmao: 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

later yesterday....

"So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) 'last in his class' (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!" he added.

:lol:

was that a ken starr quote too, dumb dave?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

later yesterday....

"So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) 'last in his class' (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!" he added.

:lol:

was that a ken starr quote too, dumb dave?

Boy are you sure buthurt.