POS at it again

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What are you bozos like in real life? Do you have any morals? Backbone? Or just roll with the majority? I’m thinking the latter, if you act like this online :news:

Derp garble derp gnar! Hahaha! Idiot!

2 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

I predict emoticons and answering questions with questions.

See what I mean? Pure stupidity. This thread is full of my opinions and answers to questions, just not yours. Now take yoilur fake outrage about wasting time and get lost 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Sometimes, well often in your case, your idiocy deserves nothing more than a laugh. I waste enough time with a few other dumb fucks, like dumb Dave. I don’t have time for you.  Sorry

Honestly Slinger....how did you expect this thread to go.....youre crying about what Trump quoted another man saying....and making it all about Trump...it shows nothing but fake outrage on your part and makes you look foolish.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Sometimes, well often in your case, your idiocy deserves nothing more than a laugh. I waste enough time with a few other dumb fucks, like dumb Dave. I don’t have time for you.  Sorry

Emoticons, questions and insults/derision. Why are you so afraid?

11 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

The actions of McCain /his aide led to a 2 plus year investigation that found nothing and sowed division and discord in the country. Do they get a Congressional Medal for it?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

See what I mean? Pure stupidity. This thread is full of my opinions and answers to questions, just not yours. Now take yoilur fake outrage about wasting time and get lost 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nice work @Snoslinger  

Very impressed with your ability and patience to converse with Stump this long.  If I were reading his drivel for the first time I’d be convinced he’s intentionally trying to be stupid......but we know that’s not the case :lol: 

Unvetted CNN 'tips' made it into FISA reports. We can't thank the McCain office enough.

He was pressed on this further: "Do you understand that CNN iReports are or were nothing more than any random individuals' assertions on the Internet?"  Steele replied: "No, I obviously presume that if it is on a CNN site that it may has [sic] some kind of CNN status.  Albeit that it may be an independent person posting on the site."

When asked about his methodology for searching for this information, Steele described it as "what we could call an open source search," which he defined as "where you go into the Internet and you access material that is available on the Internet that is of relevance or reference to the issue at hand or the person under consideration."

Steele said his dossier contained "raw intelligence" that he admitted could contain untrue or even "deliberately false information."

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice work @Snoslinger  

Very impressed with your ability and patience to converse with Stump this long.  If I were reading his drivel for the first time I’d be convinced he’s intentionally trying to be stupid......but we know that’s not the case :lol: 

He has a daily limit and I’m about there :lol:

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You trumpsters sure know how to pick ‘em. Does this asshole not have anything better to do?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/16/politics/trump-mccain-starr-dossier/index.html

He’s tweeting about a SNL rerun from months ago.

Barr must have told him he’s screwed.