POS at it again

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I never saw so many people make up opinions for others, yet not giving their own. Dumbski and dumb Dave are notorious for this. On the internets yet. :lol:

Youre a phony pos....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

What are you bozos like in real life? Do you have any morals? Backbone? Or just roll with the majority? I’m thinking the latter, if you act like this online :news:

More irony.

• Thanks 1

And you pull the irony card on me? Lmao. Do you even know the meaning of the word? Now, about that opinion....

Of course i do....do you even reread your posts?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Of course i do....do you even reread your posts?

Well it’s pretty obvious you’re not going to give us your opinion on McCain, and I know why. Although you are obviously a dumb fuck, I have to give you a little credit for seeing how idiotic you’d look if you were honest and answered number 1 this late in the game.

I’ll make the same suggestion to you as I do dumbski, just give your honest opinion up front. That way you don’t set yourself up for a fail and larger embarrassment later. Who gives a fuck what others think? You should have just come out and said “yeah, I agree trump is being an ass about this”. But you can’t, because you’re a pussy hack. :bc: 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 2

Well it’s pretty obvious you’re not going to give us your opinion on McCain, and I know why. Although you are obviously a dumb fuck, I have to give you a little credit for seeing how idiotic you’d look if you were honest and answered number 1. I’ll make the same suggestion to you as I do dumbski, just give your honest opinion up front. That way you don’t set yourself up for a fail and larger embarrassment later. Who gives a fuck what others think? You should have just come out and said “yeah, I agree trump is being an ass about this”. But you can’t, because you’re a pussy hack. :bc: 

I like how you try and make this thread about me when ive made you look like a fool.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

Better start another butthurt thread...this one didnt go well for you.

It went exactly as I knew it’d go. You’re too easy and predictable, dumb Dave. If I were a betting man, I’d start taking wagers on how you and dumbski will react in a thread I start. 

It went exactly as I knew it’d go. You’re too easy and predictable, dumb Dave. If I were a betting man, I’d start taking wagers on how you and dumbski will react in a thread I start. 

:lol:

I think i already said that earlier.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

The actions of McCain /his aide led to a 2 plus year investigation that found nothing and sowed division and discord in the country. Do they get a Congressional Medal for it?

That doesnt matter....Mccain hated Trump....thats ALL that matters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I predict emoticons and answering questions with questions.

Just now, Cop Watch said:

It is always that or answering a question with a question  with you. Who taught those debate tactics?

Sometimes, well often in your case, your idiocy deserves nothing more than a laugh. I waste enough time with a few other dumb fucks, like dumb Dave. I don’t have time for you.  Sorry