POS at it again

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Imagine the rage and butthurt if Obama lacked the class trump does, and said McCain wasn’t a war hero . Then made an ass out of himself with the flag issue, then continuously insults the man after he’s dead.

broski, Dave, snake, wolfie......would have had coronaries like no other. Now look

Imagine how you would behave if Trump beat Hillary fairly.....

Oh wait....

Is this where you tell me a republican, who was shot down over Vietnam, who suffered years of torture, who put others over him, who acted like a republican damn near all his life.....

wasnt a war hero and you didn’t respect him?

lmao, think about all that

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Answer the question.....

This thread isnt about me....you are the one defending Mccain...i stand by my statement....you couldnt care less about Mccain if he supported Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

This thread isnt about me....you are the one defending Mccain...i stand by my statement....you couldnt care less about Mccain if he supported Trump.

Why dont you just tell us your thoughts on McCain instead of deflecting? I gave you mine. 

Why dont you just tell us your thoughts on McCain instead of deflecting? I gave you mine. 

You cant tell what my thoughts are?

You seem to think you know everything about me at other times....

:lol:

Hmmmm, does dumb Dave

1. admit he thinks McCain was a war hero and get caught being a pussy because he won’t ridicule trump

or...

2. Lie about it

or 

3. Continue to deflect the question

I dont care if hes a war hero.....nor do you...youve latched on to him because he didnt like Trump.

Youre that simple.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why can’t the asshole just stfu about certain things, instead of stirring up controversy over a dead war hero?

this is one of the best examples of trumpster idiocy. Had a dem made similar comments about a war hero they’d have blown gaskets with outrage. But no, they do a 180 and believe trump.

spineless, gullible, low intel deplorables. Hillary was spot the fuck on. It’s proven everyday 

hillary.gif.60d7679537dd04ef27f5d5764d235d16.gif

• Haha 1