POS at it again

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d say go back to bed because you cant comprehend a damn thing. But I know youre like this 24/7, so it wouldn’t help 

Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier 'is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain,'" Trump tweeted, quoting Ken Starr

:dunno:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier 'is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain,'" Trump tweeted, quoting Ken Starr

:dunno:

Whoooosh

who “made the headline” and brought the first statement to the surface? Starr or trump?

does trump support the statement and did he have to bring it to light?

who made the additional statement about McCain and a stain?

God damn you are dense

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Whoooosh

who “made the headline” and brought the first statement to the surface? Starr or trump?

does trump support the statement and did he have to bring it to light?

who made the additional statement about McCain and a stain?

God damn you are dense

Youre pathetically butthurt 24/7....

Seek help.

• Thanks 1

Why can’t the asshole just stfu about certain things, instead of stirring up controversy over a dead war hero?

this is one of the best examples of trumpster idiocy. Had a dem made similar comments about a war hero they’d have blown gaskets with outrage. But no, they do a 180 and believe trump.

spineless, gullible, low intel deplorables. Hillary was spot the fuck on. It’s proven everyday 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Slinger wouldnt give 2 shits about what Trump said about Mccain if Mccain supported Trump....

Simple mind slinger never disappoints 

:lol:

Me - don't agree with anyone who insults a war hero. Dem, repuke, or indy

you - whatever trump says

We have solid proof of both situations, yet you make shit up

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why can’t the asshole just stfu about certain things, instead of stirring up controversy over a dead war hero?

this is one of the best examples of trumpster idiocy. Had a dem made similar comments about a war hero they’d have blown gaskets with outrage. But no, they do a 180 and believe trump.

spineless, gullible, low intel deplorables. Hillary was spot the fuck on. It’s proven everyday 

Why cant you just ignore him....he loves the reaction he gets from you ultra sensitive liberals like yourself.

Youre your own worst enemies....

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Spot on.  

You can’t fix stupid Slinger :lol: 

Me - don't agree with anyone who insults a war hero. Dem, repuke, or indy

you - whatever trump says

We have solid proof of both situations, yet you make shit up

Again you wouldnt gaf about Mccain if he supported Trump.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Why cant you just ignore him....he loves the reaction he gets from you ultra sensitive liberals like yourself.

Youre your own worst enemies....

Primarily because  I love to watch you retards defend it all and do about faces. I knew a long time ago you’re a bunch of double standard douchebags, but seeing it live never gets old

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Primarily because  I love to watch you retards defend it all and do about faces. I knew a long time ago you’re a bunch of double standard douchebags, but seeing it live never gets old

Ah so your butthurt about it cause its fun now....

Interesting.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Again you wouldnt gaf about Mccain if he supported Trump.

Not agreeing with him is not the same as the hate and insults about him being a war hero. I’m not the least bit surprised you can’t comprehend that. I wasn’t a fan of McCain much at all, but I never made statements like trump has. 

Not agreeing with him is not the same as the hate and insults about him being a war hero. I’m not the least bit surprised you can’t comprehend that. I wasn’t a fan of McCain much at all, but I never made statements like trump has. 

He quoted another guy....big fucking deal.

Stop calling him a war hero.  That's the first false flag your side is using to attack Trump and supporters.  Very few veterans even think of him that way.

• Thanks 1

Imagine the rage and butthurt if Obama lacked the class trump does, and said McCain wasn’t a war hero . Then made an ass out of himself with the flag issue, then continuously insults the man after he’s dead.

broski, Dave, snake, wolfie......would have had coronaries like no other. Now look

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Stop calling him a war hero.  That's the first false flag your side is using to attack Trump and supporters.  Very few veterans even think of him that way.

They couldnt give a rats ass about him being a war hero....