Beginner Motorcycles

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

again your self awareness is shinning bright .

Dunning-Kruger is a powerful mental illness.  I don’t even think TDS can penetrate it.  No reason for it to....brain is a total loss already.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

DerpRider fucking up another thread :flush:

Normal.  He adds nothing of any value to any forum.  It's just his only way to feel noticed in a world that ignores his type of idiocy....and locks him away to quietly make somebody else money.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Normal.  He adds nothing of any value to any forum.  It's just his only way to feel noticed in a world that ignores his type of idiocy....and locks him away to quietly make somebody else money.

Nope...none! He lives off negative reactions from his stupid childish antics. He's literally like cancer to any thread he posts in. What a pathetic life

Just now, Skidooski said:

Nope...none! He lives off negative reactions from his stupid childish antics. He's literally like cancer to any thread he posts in. What a pathetic life

I've never seen him add anything of any value on any web forum.  Just a repugnant, disenfranchised little trolling baby looking for any attention he can find.  

• Like 1

:lmao: Excellent conjecture.  :lol:  @Skidooski you realize you’re stroking a dude who trolls the interwebs day in and day out, readily admits his anxiety is so hi he’s uncomfortable leaving the confines of his own home, and can’t sleep unless he’s tudked nicely into his own bed.........and of course has imaginary fights/hair pulling encounters with anyone who disagrees with him.  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Excellent conjecture.  :lol:  @Skidooski you realize you’re stroking a dude who trolls the interwebs day in and day out, readily admits his anxiety is so hi he’s uncomfortable leaving the confines of his own home, and can’t sleep unless he’s tudked nicely into his own bed.........and of course has imaginary fights/hair pulling encounters with anyone who disagrees with him.  :lmao: 

He's not stroking me...he's beating you to a pulp...like I always do.  It's normal...and you like it.  Because you are a loser freak.

Stop scaring yourself about my stories and life.  There's plenty you should feel insecure and fearful about that's real. Trying to make shit up as you go isn't really gonna change that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's not stroking me...he's beating you to a pulp...like I always do.  It's normal...and you like it.  Because you are a loser freak.

Stop scaring yourself about my stories and life.  There's plenty you should feel insecure and fearful about that's real. Trying to make shit up as you go isn't really gonna change that.

He's regurgitating stuff that BetaCuck made up. Bottom of the barrel shit right there 

Just now, Skidooski said:

He's regurgitating stuff that BetaCuck made up. Bottom of the barrel shit right there 

Betas gonna beta.  Losers gonna lose.  

I couldn't imagine the frustration they face.  Well, I think Rev is frustrated.  Tools is ate up with Dunning-Kruger so, he thinks he's "winning" on the web.  

SR Clown Look.jpg

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: Your boy posted it and you turn a blind eye :lol:  Speaking of bottom of the barrel........ :lmao: