Lindsey Graham calls for new special counsel to investigate handling of Hillary Clinton email case

I just see nothing coming from it.  The entire Obama admin was corrupt...and cleverly so.  There is nothing to look at unless someone in the internal workings of the cover ups come clean on what they did.

No chance.  All theatre.

OMG!!! I hope they get that fukker, Lynch, and that faggot Comey!!!

OOOOH, you fat cunt HILLARY, you're gonna' burn!!! 

I knew this would happen, SOMEDAY!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I just see nothing coming from it.  The entire Obama admin was corrupt...and cleverly so.  There is nothing to look at unless someone in the internal workings of the cover ups come clean on what they did.

No chance.  All theatre.

You know Huber and Horiwitz have been secretly investing all if this for two years

No chance.  All theatre.

Oh God, don't say that Zee!!!!   

What if they can prove ….DESTRUCTION OF EVIDENCE????

Just now, Zambroski said:

I just don’t see what can come from this.  I know what I’d like to see but, DC will protect its own.  Period.

If they can somehow break through that INVISIBLE WALL, they will get them.

I agree, it's gonna' be tough to do. 

They would have to get Obama, that's gonna' be VERY DIFFICULT. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If they can somehow break through that INVISIBLE WALL, they will get them.

I agree, it's gonna' be tough to do. 

They would have to get Obama, that's gonna' be VERY DIFFICULT. 

When Trump said he was gonna release the unredacted Fisa docs (and others).....then didn’t.  I knew it was over.  DC is an industry unto themselves, for themsleves and by themselves.

When Trump said he was gonna release the unredacted Fisa docs (and others).....then didn’t.  I knew it was over.  DC is an industry unto themselves, for themsleves and by themselves.

I can wish, can't I? 

I don't know why I even care about this shit!!! Why the fuck does Hillary, Lynch and those fukkers bother me so much!!!!

I should be worrying why I didn't buy that fukken TUFF 28/860, and not be worryin' about these fukken cunts!!

It’s not as hard as I am wishing.  DC is smarter than America....that’s all there is to it.

It is a SYSTEM down there. A closed system, run by smart, powerful bastards. Hard to break into it, and harder still to break it open. 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There you go, believing everything he says again. God I hope he wins a second term. This place just won't be the same. 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There you go, believing everything he says again. God I hope he wins a second term. This place just won't be the same. 

It was more hope but, I knew better.  You protecting DC machine is the real laughable thing though.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Probably better off for you if they dont anyway.

No question about that.  ZERO.  I’d also bet that the report is so amazingly dead ended on so many subject areas because it started to head back to the Obama administration.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No chance.  All theatre.

this, waste of time , waste of tax $

44 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Probably better off for you if they dont anyway.

:lol:

more of your simple mind in action. You don’t think trump and his klan would be desperate as hell to get this out if it were damaging to the dems?

do you think before you post? Do you think at all?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

more of your simple mind in action. You don’t think trump and his klan would be desperate as hell to get this out if it were damaging to the dems?

do you think before you post? Do you think at all?

Lets see how it plays out....im sure we will be seeing more of your classic backpedaling in the near future.

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Lets see how it plays out....im sure we will be seeing more of your classic backpedaling in the near future.

I have a damn good idea how it’s going to play out. It’s not going to be revealed to the public. You’ll be told why, and you will believe the lie you’re told. One excuse has already been laid out - that it’s damaging to both sides so it won’t be revealed. What a bunch of hog wash, and you’ll fall right in line with it, if you haven’t already

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I have a damn good idea how it’s going to play out. It’s. It going to be revealed to the public. You’ll be told why, and you will believe the lie you’re told. One excuse has already been laid out - that it’s damaging to both sides so it won’t be revealed. What a bunch of hog wash, and you’ll fall right in line with it, if you haven’t already

Yes we know you know....

Ma collusion!!!!!

• Haha 1