Jordan Peterson slams the alt right

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He hates both sides of identity politics

Peterson doesn’t hate anything. That’s his advantage.....he voices his dislike of the arrogance of the right.

He’s a licensed psychologist. I attended several of his trainings during the “90’s. Brilliant ideas on problem solving. His theory is simple. Keep breaking a person’s problems down until there’s a piece small enough for them to tackle it and fix. 

51 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Peterson doesn’t hate anything. That’s his advantage.....he voices his dislike of the arrogance of the right.

He’s a licensed psychologist. I attended several of his trainings during the “90’s. Brilliant ideas on problem solving. His theory is simple. Keep breaking a person’s problems down until there’s a piece small enough for them to tackle it and fix. 

False, and I’ll expose your lies yet again

he hates identity politics 

he also hates queefs that twist his words :lol: 

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I watched it. He didn’t slam alt right you fucking idiot. He slammed people who say look what we created. He said rightwingers but never said alt right. His argument could be applied to anyone who claims they created something. Obama famously claimed the individual didn’t create anything but government did. Petersons comments can be applied to Obama as well 

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

False, and I’ll expose your lies yet again

he hates identity politics 

he also hates queefs that twist his words :lol: 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I watched it. He didn’t slam alt right you fucking idiot. He slammed people who say look what we created. He said rightwingers but never said alt right. His argument could be applied to anyone who claims they created something. Obama famously claimed the individual didn’t create anything but government did. Petersons comments can be applied to Obama as well 

You two are rooooning this thread for AFJSPOOKFUCK!  :lol: 

• Like 1