Jordan Peterson nails ever alt left fag here

Rod

“People tend to latch on to every pseudo moralistic social ideal out there to make themselves feel better and look better to their friends and family, but refuse work on or aknowledge the inadequacies or weak areas of their own lives because they’re lazy but want to feel good”

literally EVERY leftist here 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.

What was that “fat whale” one.  I gotta go find it.

They will all give this a good leaving alone. I’ve been telling them this for years.

simply saying the words doesn’t make you a great of person 

if you’re a fat piece of shit that stinks like fucking garbage and lives off their wives like @Mileage Psycho, @SnowRider And @Snoslinger it doesn’t make you a good person just because they say “WRMAYGERRRRD SOMEONE FEED THE POOORS”

it makes them worse because they’re hypocritical pieces of shit 

best part is they can’t even defend themselves cause it’s true lmao 

And I’ve exposed @Mainecat enough for being nothing but lower middle class lmao that’s why he donates nothing to anyone 

thats why a call him fraudcat and he just deals with it because I own him 

BUT MUH ISLAM ITS SO GOOD YOU ARE RACIST

yeah you keep defending the fags who kill women because they were RAPED by OTHER MUSLIMS. Holy fuck you were raped?? Death to you by my 9 year old wife! Death by acid because we’re tolerant liberals!

be intersting to see where the hypocrites ideals lie when someone points out that 99% of Muslim deaths occur at the hands of other Muslims 

every alt leftist here be like deeeeeeerp

• Like 1

Just now, hayward said:

just be glad you're not on Sludgey's list tonight.  He's cleaning house. :lol:

I'm just gonna stand over here and admire him.:bc:

Me too.  I’ll pipe up when I disagree with anything he’s ranting about.  Hand me that keg.

And every leftists fag here trying to defend their faggotry by saying “omg it’s not a cult I swear jus listen ok!?!?”

literally votes for hillary after saying they would not under any circumstance @Snoslinger

@Mainecat and @Snoslinger cat got your tongue or you two fags can’t find a meme over at DU that fits here?

lmao couple weak ass beta male fags 

maybe just keep convulsing the word collusion while gripping Each other’s dinks  and thinking about Hillary and trump then put each other’s dinks in your mouths for the most awkward load blown ever but you like it cause it’s DNC approved you lifeless homos

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Being written about is the highest forms of flattery. It’s one of the best reason to come here. 

Since everything you say is a lie we will take that as opposite lmao 

maybe you need to take a 1/4 step above being homeless and retarded and go work for the govt....

oh wait 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

@Mainecat and @Snoslinger cat got your tongue or you two fags can’t find a meme over at DU that fits here?

lmao couple weak ass beta male fags 

maybe just keep convulsing the word collusion while gripping Each other’s dinks  and thinking about Hillary and trump then put each other’s dinks in your mouths for the most awkward load blown ever but you like it cause it’s DNC approved you lifeless homos

Let it all out. You’ll feel better. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Since everything you say is a lie we will take that as opposite lmao 

maybe you need to take a 1/4 step above being homeless and retarded and go work for the govt....

oh wait 

You spout Jordan Peterson and you don’t/can’t understand the man’s ideology. That’s funny to me. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe