Kid is a hero

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Derpbroski......the forum whipping boy. Less self awareness than snowrider and a smidge dumber too :lol:

:lmao:

Your recovery seems slower than usual.  Stop picking at your own scabby nubs.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Derpbroski......the forum whipping boy. Less self awareness than snowrider and a smidge dumber too :lol:

I take back what I said in the other thread....this nails Zdummy to a T! 😜

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I take back what I said in the other thread....this nails Zdummy to a T! 😜

Not sure I've ever met someone so consistently wrong and 100% confident in their idiocy. Its willful ignorance mixed with below average intelligence. Not a good combo

Just now, f7ben said:

Not sure I've ever met someone so consistently wrong and 100% confident in their idiocy. Its willful ignorance mixed with below average intelligence. Not a good combo

Go get em, Clutchy!!  The best part is, you have some convinced here you know something about sleds.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Go get em, Clutchy!!  The best part is, you have some convinced here you know something about sleds.

I do know something about sleds!!

600s are slow as fuck and grown ass middle age men dont need fancy shocks to jump their neighbors driveway!!

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ok, who here, besides yourself,  doesn't laugh at you?  :news:

I laugh at myself all the time.  That’s what makes me so awesome!!!!  And I hope like hell I have others laughing both at and with me here....that’s the plan.  It’s not my fault others romp around with targets on their backs, big lips flapping in the front....and butt and vaginal hurt down below.  It’s just my job to make them feel bad and dumb about it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You just described Ben to a "tee'!!

That’s why I like Benny.  He gets how this works.  Well, most of the time...he slips up from time to time and looks like a retard.  

BTW, I think you hurt him the most on that clutching fiasco.  I think it’s because he always thought he was your superior on sleds.  :lol:

Lets lay off the boy for a bit.  He’s wounded.  Aaahahhahahhba aahahhahhahhahhahabbahahab aaaahahhahahahbahahbababab!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s why I like Benny.  He gets how this works.  Well, most of the time...he slips up from time to time and looks like a retard.  

BTW, I think you hurt him the most on that clutching fiasco.  I think it’s because he always thought he was your superior on sleds.  :lol:

Lets lay off the boy for a bit.  He’s wounded.  Aaahahhahahhba aahahhahhahhahhahabbahahab aaaahahhahahahbahahbababab!!!!!!!

There is only one thing Awful Mouthful is superior at......and that's letting all sorts of strangers practice their dick game in his mouf!!!

There is only one thing Awful Mouthful is superior at......and that's letting all sorts of strangers practice their dick game in his mouf!!!

Yup mach z not is you!!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

That's why I like him.  Ever see him tie a knot in a cherry stem?  It's impressive.  A full square with two half hitches!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m not sure what your title is, but you definitely hold some distinctions.  :lol:   Definitely not afraid to make a fool out of yourself.

• Haha 2