Kid is a hero

13 hours ago, Kivalo said:

That was funny all around!  :lol:

X2

regarding webba, he was pretty cool and level headed when he came in here. A definite moderate. Then he started hanging out with the rwws and turned into one. Then when he got called out on it continuously, he puffed up like a blow fish. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

X2

regarding webba, he was pretty cool and level headed when he came in here. A definite moderate. Then he started hanging out with the rwws and turned into one. Then when he got called out on it continuously, he puffed up like a blow fish. 

Now I DEFINITELY want him back here!!!!

:lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

X2

That dude would argue till the world ended! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Gawd this place is unhealthy 

It can be if you take things to seriously. I don't read many of the political threads as arguments don't really interest me. When I do read them I can clearly see that there is a lot of animosity between certain members that is unhealthy.

As for Terry, I've always liked the guy and still chat with him from time to time on FB. But then again I like everyone here as I don't let peoples political views effect what I think of them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Frankie use to smack him around pretty good i recall.

:lol: We MUST BRING HIM BACK!  How can i help?  :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Gawd this place is unhealthy 

It is not!  Take this back!!!  I've never laughed so hard in my life.  Wait...I may have some psychological problems.  SHIT!

Just now, ckf said:

It can be if you take things to seriously. I don't read many of the political threads as arguments don't really interest me. When I do read them I can clearly see that there is a lot of animosity between certain members that is unhealthy.

As for Terry, I've always liked the guy and still chat with him from time to time on FB. But then again I like everyone here as I don't let peoples political views effect what I think of them.

You've got psychological problems too then!    Come sit by me!!!  :lol: 

Image result for crazy people in the theater gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: We MUST BRING HIM BACK!  How can i help?  :lmao: 

It is not!  Take this back!!!  I've never laughed so hard in my life.  Wait...I may have some psychological problems.  SHIT!

You've got psychological problems too then!    Come sit by me!!!  :lol: 

Image result for crazy people in the theater gif

Webbas not coming back....he even left next door awhile ago apparently. 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Webbas not coming back....he even left next door awhile ago apparently. 

Last time I chatted with him on FB I told him to stop by if he got a chance. He said he might. But I doubt we will ever see him here again.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a shame (I think).  Web forums are in need of more colorful characters.  

I don't mind the fun jabs, but the getting personal shit is starting to get out of hand around here IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't mind the fun jabs, but the getting personal shit is starting to get out of hand around here IMO.

Well, yeah...maybe.  That can be rectified but, the format that made this place great (again), has to be tweaked.  Would a more "rule oriented" discussion forum garner support here?  In other words....Shit flinging in one area...honest debate in another?  "safe spaces" I guess is what I am describing.

Terry's a great guy but he's busy as all hell right now and I don't see him coming back to the forums .  His business is on fire right now and we haven't even been able to shame him into dragging his sled out of the corner and joining us for a ride in two years now.  He's doing really well for himself .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

These places start off innocent enough for some people but then over time it seems to slowly consume them.   I see certain people on here going on and on and on , day after day after day and wonder just wtf they are doing with their lives. The visuals are not too good sometimes . :bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Terry's a great guy but he's busy as all hell right now and I don't see him coming back to the forums .  His business is on fire right now and we haven't even been able to shame him into dragging his sled out of the corner and joining us for a ride in two years now.  He's doing really well for himself .

That’s good to hear. I always liked Webba. You gotta work on getting him out more though. Sledding is good for the soul!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why's he so fucking angry all the time then? 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

These places start off innocent enough for some people but then over time it seems to slowly consume them.   I see certain people on here going on and on and on , day after day after day and wonder just wtf they are doing with their lives. The visuals are not too good sometimes . :bc:

Hey.....how about this...fuck you, Sal!!!!   How's that for a visual you fucking asswipe?

:lol: 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Homosexuals like Taintrider and Ballsack need a good banning cuz they always bring family into shit and thats againts the rules :finger2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Homosexuals like Taintrider and Ballsack need a good banning cuz they always bring family into shit and thats againts the rules :finger2:

Link.....more lies from Momo the CFO :lmao: 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Your lil knock kneed bubble butt ass isn’t doing anything besides looking like a fool on the interwebs.  :lmao: 

oh look the self awareness levels  are off the charts again .