Kid is a hero

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Honestly I wasn't surprised in the least he was defending a white supremacist.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now there is something to be proud of , stalking former site members that haven't been here in years , what a fucking loser you are , Dan :lol: 

Same with this one^^

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now there is something to be proud of , stalking former site members that haven't been here in years , what a fucking loser you are , Dan :lol: 

I was curious to see if he's still the same. I wasn't disappointed. 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh isn't this cute :lol: 

Tell that snowflake putz I said hi and he needs to quit smoking weed and actually deal with his rage issues. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

I was curious to see if he's still the same. I wasn't disappointed. 

Tell that snowflake putz I said hi and he needs to quit smoking weed and actually deal with his rage issues. 

Ya , the Ol T hasn't calmed down a bit :lol:  :bc:  

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ya , the Ol T hasn't calmed down a bit :lol:  :bc:  

I have someone in my family that self medicated for rage for a long time. Then he finally quit that and saw someone. He's doing 100% better and he's back to smoking weed for regular reasons rather than using it for containing the incredible hulk like rage that inevitably busts out.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Snow Rider for one and that's enough because you don't shut up about it. 

Jimmy getting " OWNED " badly by Zee!! Here's your ticket!!! :owned:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't want anybody to   feel bad for me...just setting some things straight and it really has nothing to do with you anyhow so go fuck off somewhere else. I now realize that most people here are just miserable fucks and that being honest about shit is a mistake...won't happen again. 

Jimmy STFU, 'cause' I ain't the only one that's swings a big Maglite. Zee will shove it up your ass if you don't watch your shit. 

In the meantime, SNACK ON THIS!!!!  :junk:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m super easy going. Anger is is a waste of energy. I can’t say I’ve ever been pissed at anyone here. 

I understand that . You also were pretty level headed , had a life , and used to post good stuff . Now you live alone , spend copious amounts of time here posting stupid junk just for responses and from all accounts , a train wreck.     Am I being an asshole ? Yes , I suppose I am.   Is it my business ? No it isn't . But wtf , this shit ain't healthy , Greg .  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I understand that . You also were pretty level headed , had a life , and used to post good stuff . Now you live alone , spend copious amounts of time here posting stupid junk just for responses and from all accounts , a train wreck.     Am I being an asshole ? Yes , I suppose I am.   Is it my business ? No it isn't . But wtf , this shit ain't healthy , Greg .  

Ooof!

Tuff luvin’!

I got wood!!!

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I live alone? Hmmm. :lol: 

I’m here until tomorrow and then gone to the Caribbean for 10 days. This place is actually keeping me sane right now. Going on the forth day of clinical record closures and billing entries. My eyes haven’t left a computer screen. Humor me. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is he any good?  Can we get him back here?

Webba at one time left the site for like a year and still had like twice as many posts as the second highest :lol: posted like Storm yet very angry like the paint huffer  :snack:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Webba at one time left the site for like a year and still had like twice as many posts as the second highest :lol: posted like Storm yet very angry like the paint huffer  :snack:

Webba wasnt even close to being as angry as smales....nor was he bipolar.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Seems you are loving this whole beat up patsy position.  What all the crying about it though?  It’s weird.  

Who do you want to feel bad for you here? 

Better what yourself...if you respond to him to many times he will say you are following him....and start stomping his feet crying about it.