Trump says Islam hates “us”.

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I will not own another one ( real one , I have a stupid dory now ) until Im retired, can keep it in a marina and use it at least 3 days a week.

X2

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I will not own another one ( real one , I have a stupid dory now ) until Im retired, can keep it in a marina and use it at least 3 days a week.

We use ours every at least every Friday Saturday and Sunday during the summer.

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Your employees must love that.

Had the trim crew out a few times. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We use ours every at least every Friday Saturday and Sunday during the summer.

Had the trim crew out a few times. 

Just a few. Its the product of their hard work. They should use it as much as you, or more.

I’m on my boat almost every night after work and all weekend. Grab a six pack, crank some music, and take a cruise until the sun is down. I put almost 300 hours on the boat last summer. The amount I spent on gas, beer, and food was stupid. I could never go back to not living on the water. 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m on my boat almost every night after work and all weekend. Grab a six pack, crank some music, and take a cruise until the sun is down. I put almost 300 hours on the boat last summer. The amount I spent on gas, beer, and food was stupid. I could never go back to not living on the water. 

You got any bitches on your boat or are you just floating around pulling your pud?

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You got any bitches on your boat or are you just floating around pulling your pud?

I was going out with this sloot most of last summer who left crumpled up White Claw's littering the bottom of my boat and always tried to blast Cardi B. I need some 40 year old Cougeress with fake tittays and a taste for the finer things in life like Bud Light, Johnny Cash, and the proper use of a trash can. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was going out with this sloot most of last summer who left crumpled up White Claw's littering the bottom of my boat and always tried to blast Cardi B. I need some 40 year old Cougeress with fake tittays and a taste for the finer things in life like Bud Light, Johnny Cash, and the proper use of a trash can. 

Dude all the moms at our sandbar drink the white clams. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude! Old broads are no fun, stick with the crazy young ones!!!!

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's not ok. They get all ripped up on that shit, turn into WOOOOO Girls, puke up that purple sludge into the lake, and force Taylor Swift onto my speakers. 

Holy shit! :lmao:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's not ok. They get all ripped up on that shit, turn into WOOOOO Girls, puke up that purple sludge into the lake, and force Taylor Swift onto my speakers. 

You're in Wisconsin, everybody does that!

Just now, Anler said:

Dude! Old broads are no fun, stick with the crazy young ones!!!!

That shit is fun for about the first hour....I'm with XLT...Big titted cougars FTMFW! 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That shit is fun for about the first hour....I'm with XLT...Big titted cougars FTMFW! 

They are only fun for a half hour. Crazy young broads who can fuck all night ftmfw!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They are only fun for a half hour. Crazy young broads who can fuck all night ftmfw!

Whens the last time you fucked a young broad all night?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

What would you do with a broad like that....giver hell for 15 minutes and pass out? :lmao: