Trump says Islam hates “us”.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree. Education and capital investment will kill radical Islam. The problem is, who does it??

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

The joos as soon as they have control of all of their oil. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Jews will never allow it. Radical Islam seems to be a needed side show for their act. 

:wtf:

What a trip.  And what a bunch of absolute idiotic emotional post in this thread. Leading that pack is once again, Tool Kit, who is showing everyone his heavy life experience of exactly nothing, and even funnier doing it from the diversity voids of Waupaca, WI.

And of course, leading the TDS victim parade is once again AFJ who, for some reason, hasn’t killed himself yet.  I’m starting to think I am giving you too much intellectual credit.  Hurry up!  :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a trip.  And what a bunch of absolute idiotic emotional post in this thread. Leading that pack is once again, Tool Kit, who is showing everyone his heavy life experience of exactly nothing, and even funnier doing it from the diversity voids of Waupaca, WI.

And of course, leading the TDS victim parade is once again AFJ who, for some reason, hasn’t killed himself yet.  I’m starting to think I am giving you too much intellectual credit.  Hurry up!  :lmao:

Welcome back from your exile, knucklehead. I've been stuck at the puter doing mid month reports and closures. It's grim. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree. Education and capital investment will kill radical Islam. The problem is, who does it??

They need to do it themselves, there's a tremendous amount of wealth in the Saudi Kingdom and we know it's heavily concentrated at the top, we could always sanction those fucks until they make changes...........

Quite frankly I trust the Persian much more than a Saudi Arab.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Islam is as bad as the Nazis.   Only reason we aren't at a world war with them is they hate each other as much as they hate everyone else and can't organize and industrialize war like the Germans could.    Luckily they for much part live in the stone ages. 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, s pump said:

Lucky it's not 10 million huh? Then we'd really be in trouble.

The real number is likely north of 100 million.  From 5-20% who believe in jihad and practice fundamentalist Islam around the world, depending on what study you want to believe.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Jews will never allow it. Radical Islam seems to be a needed side show for their act. 

What a load of horse shit.   

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The real number is likely north of 100 million.  From 5-20% who believe in jihad and practice fundamentalist Islam around the world, depending on what study you want to believe.

What a load of horse shit.   

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They need to do it themselves, there's a tremendous amount of wealth in the Saudi Kingdom and we know it's heavily concentrated at the top, we could always sanction those fucks until they make changes...........

Quite frankly I trust the Persian much more than a Saudi Arab.

The Persians are much more likely to westernize in our sense of the term than anyone else in the region IMO. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps Attempt at a Muslim ban set all this shit off.

Fuck Trump. The day he exits Washington should be a national holiday...... even a global one.

trump was alive in the 7th century?

that's a bit of a stretch....even for you.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps Attempt at a Muslim ban set all this shit off.

Fuck Trump. The day he exits Washington should be a national holiday...... even a global one.

Oh shut up! That's just plain stupid.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Screenshot_20190316-181253_Instagram.jpg

Yeppers on the last one (Liberal Muslims). The first two hate them with a passion....and the middle “Regular Muslims” likes to pretend that to fool the retard liberals into white knighting.for them.

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’ll have to show me where it’s in the Muslim doctorine that they want to destroy America. I missed that part. 

The part where they flew 2 planes into the towers and a few other shenanigans.  Or was that the Christians ( almost equally bad ,going back in time ) ,maybe the Roman Catholics priests ( in between boy fun)  . No .. it was muslims . Your pals . 

Just now, xcr700 said:

The part where they flew 2 planes into the towers and a few other shenanigans.  Or was that the Christians ( almost equally bad ,going back in time ) ,maybe the Roman Catholics priests ( in between boy fun)  . No .. it was muslims . Your pals . 

He’s an idiot Muslim apologist.  Don’t bother.  

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

There’s 3 million Muslim Americans. What was their murder rate last year? I’m growing curious about this dangerous segment of the population that you speak of. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s 3 million Muslim Americans. What was their murder rate last year? I’m growing curious about this dangerous segment of the population that you speak of. 

What part of their ideology do you admire?  And I bet it’s really tough to find their little tribal bullshit records too.  Declitting, honor killings, acid face baths, etc.....

Its a beautiful religion!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What part of their ideology do you admire?  And I bet it’s really tough to find their little tribal bullshit records too.  Declitting, honor killings, acid face baths, etc.....

Its a beautiful religion!

Catholicism and their priests?  Mormons and their underage girls?  Fundamentalism is fundamentalism.  Difference is your selective outrage. 

16 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Those were CIA assets on those planes. 

Both towers and building 7 collapsed at free fall speed. That was a controlled demolition. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Catholicism and their priests?  Mormons and their underage girls?  Fundamentalism is fundamentalism.  Difference is your selective outrage. 

“Same”.  You don’t know fuck about anything.  Shoo fly before I fucking squash your stupid, cowardly ass and give you a whole lot of explaining to do.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Those were CIA assets on those planes. 

Both towers and building 7 collapsed at free fall speed. That was a controlled demolition. 

Holy shit!!!  Go get Ben and Anler!!!! And Jimmy!!!!!!  :lol:

Hold on....I’ll go get on my laptop....