Trump says Islam hates “us”.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep laughing.  You’ve never met a self made man or woman?  I’ve lost count, so forgive me if “I” laugh at how silly you sound when you say things like “kill all the millionaires”.

What percentage of your worth is real estate left to you by your parents?

self made. :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Oh the irony.....

Holy fuck

:lol:

Dumb Dave once again earning his the name. 

I’ve never claimed to be self made or an entrepreneur. You dumb fucks wouldn’t know it was a family business if I hadn’t told you straight up. 

Leave it to you dumbasses to try to distort things. Or be stupid enough to think your comments are some kind of gotcha.

Driftbitch thinks he’s self made.  silly Fucker started on second base and is still there   

But my point has always been that family connections have a lot to do with success 

Being in the right club so your mediocre kid is friends with the kid of a bank CEO and more recently it’s proven that having enough money to buy your kid a scholarship at an Ivy League school works too.  

Michael Moore mentioned Starbucks success was based on selling coffee but a mostly reliable source of clean water to brew that coffee was already in place. You wouldn’t have found that in India 30 years ago. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumb Dave once again earning his the name. 

I’ve never claimed to be self made or an entrepreneur. You dumb fucks wouldn’t know it was a family business if I hadn’t told you straight up. 

Leave it to you dumbasses to try to distort things. Or be stupid enough to think your comments are some kind of gotcha.

Driftbitch thinks he’s self made.  silly Fucker started on second base and is still there   

But my point has always been that family connections have a lot to do with success 

Being in the right club so your mediocre kid is friends with the kid of a bank CEO and more recently it’s proven that having enough money to buy your kid a scholarship at an Ivy League school works too.  

Michael Moore mentioned Starbucks success was based on selling coffee but a mostly reliable source of clean water to brew that coffee was already in place. You wouldn’t have found that in India 30 years ago. 

Go back and read what I wrote retard.  I wasn’t talking about myself, but we know you just can’t help yourself.  But ftr,, I am self made and an entrepreneur.  My mother’s 85 years old and my dads been gone for 10 years,  and none of your fucking business regarding your question.   Likewise, you wouldn’t know a thing about me if I hadn’t publicly disclosed it.  So by all means twist it into some ass backwards narrative that only makes sense in your effeminate hate filled head.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go back and read what I wrote retard.  I wasn’t talking about myself, but we know you just can’t help yourself.  But ftr,, I am self made and an entrepreneur.  My mother’s 85 years old and my dads been gone for 10 years,  and none of your fucking business regarding your question.   Likewise, you wouldn’t know a thing about me if I hadn’t publicly disclosed it.  So by all means twist it into some ass backwards narrative that only makes sense in your effeminate hate filled head.

Sorry Dumb Dave. This is triggered. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh...me too.

lol took me about 20 yrs to figure it out though 

hell I went out on tonka more last yr than I ever did when I owned a boat .

most of my buds are slowly working on dumping the pigs . but one  drove a 65 footer up from FL this fall like 19g in diesel  dumb fuck but to his credit he practicality lives at the marina all summer so what ever  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lol took me about 20 yrs to figure it out though 

hell I went out on tonka more last yr than I ever did when I owned a boat .

most of my buds are slowly working on dumping the pigs . but one  drove a 65 footer up from FL this fall like 19g in diesel  dumb fuck but to his credit he practicality lives at the marina all summer so what ever  

I won’t say I’ll never own one again but, I guess the “fun-maintenance ratio” started to sour me.  It’s kinda like going through the fast food drive through.....everyone in the car gets to enjoy the meal but the driver.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I won’t say I’ll never own one again but, I guess the “fun-maintenance ratio” started to sour me.  It’s kinda like going through the fast food drive through.....everyone in the car gets to enjoy the meal but the driver.

I still own a alumacraft perfect boat it can sit on the lift all summer if some one wants to use it you just dont care at all and it costs shit in fuel and maint biggest pain is the pulling it out and covering it up in the fall to put under a tree .

pretty sure it is going to cost me a battery this year seeing as it sounded like to much work to pull it out lol I did let the lower unit oil dump out on a old stump though  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I still own a alumacraft perfect boat it can sit on the lift all summer if some one wants to use it you just dont care at all and it costs shit in fuel and maint biggest pain is the pulling it out and covering it up in the fall to put under a tree .

pretty sure it is going to cost me a battery this year seeing as it sounded like to much work to pull it out lol I did let the lower unit oil dump out on a old stump though  

A toon and an old Boston Whaler is what will sit at my shore.  Utility and relaxation.  Neither will be nice enough for me to care too much about.  They will become anchors before money pits.

45 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

OLd Boston whaler will still bring money. Its ridiculous.

No fucking shit!  Hard to believe but damn fine boats and can take a god damn beating.  I had a little 12 as a kid then had an 16 when I got a bit older.  Loved them both.  I’ll grab another.  Prolly a 16 or 18 with a little center console.

Boats are the greatest fukken things. Being out there on a great afternoon is terrific. However, in many cases the problems associated with boat ownership sometimes overwhelms the fun factor. 

I have a small boat now, that I haven't used in TWO YEARS!!! Two fukken years!! 

I won't get a bigger one until I am SURE AS HELL that I will get enough use out of it. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Boats are the greatest fukken things. Being out there on a great afternoon is terrific. However, in many cases the problems associated with boat ownership sometimes overwhelms the fun factor. 

I have a small boat now, that I haven't used in TWO YEARS!!! Two fukken years!! 

I won't get a bigger one until I am SURE AS HELL that I will get enough use out of it. 

boat2.jpg

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

boat2.jpg

Wut, you guyz think that's funny???? A guy who use ta' race out the jetties in Newburyport at 60+ MPH. You think this shit is funny?  

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I wouldn't own one either if we didn't have an awesome marina and a quiet little sandbar to hang out on.

Without question there is much more to boating than the boat itself.  :bc:

My marina is awesome.   My slip overlooks the awesome bar that has live music 3-4 times a week.   Our boat never left the slip last summer.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Without question there is much more to boating than the boat itself.  :bc:

My marina is awesome.   My slip overlooks the awesome bar that has live music 3-4 times a week.   Our boat never left the slip last summer.  :lol:  

Ours is like a campground. We have firepits, grills, camp chairs, etc. Beautiful sunsets and really quiet. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I will not own another one ( real one , I have a stupid dory now ) until Im retired, can keep it in a marina and use it at least 3 days a week.