Trump says Islam hates “us”.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Many do embrace western culture. It's the hard core islamists who are dragging them down. But things are and have been changing. You can't keep people in the Stone age in the age of technology. 

Good , let them embrace it over there and stay the fuck out of here.

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Good , let them embrace it over there and stay the fuck out of here.

Tell Bolton and nettyahoo to stay the fuck outta there then. 

I'd be happy to take the hot chicks tho.

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just stop Jimmy Pouts, you’re embarrassing yourself.  Speaking of delusion and dementia, I was stuffing mailboxes for the Democratic Party in college when you were probably still sniffing glue out behind the local Cracker Barrel.  I’m not doing anything of the sort btw u stupid dumb bastard, other than pointing out the double standard

Was that before they stopped being the party of the KKK? You switched parties when the Republicans took over that title.

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Islamic Republic of Iran sentences lawyer who defends women who don’t wear hijab to 38 years prison, 148 lashes

MAR 13, 2019 1:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER98 COMMENTS

While Western feminists observe Hijab Day, the real oppression of women is the persecution of those who don’t wear hijab, and their defenders, such as Nasrin Sotoudeh.

nasrin-sotoudeh-300x174.jpg

“Iranian human rights lawyer Sotoudeh sentenced to 38 years in prison, 148 lashes, says family,” ANI, March 13, 2019 (thanks to J.):

Iranian human rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh has been sentenced to serve 38 years in prison and 148 lashes, according to her family.

Sotoudeh was convicted of “gathering and colluding to commit crimes against national security” and for “insulting the Supreme Leader,” according to IRNA.

She is renowned for representing human rights defenders, dissidents, and women who protested against the compulsory wearing of a headscarf in the country.

Nasrin Sotoudeh’s husband, Reza Khandan, wrote in a Facebook post that she has been sentenced to 33 years and 148 lashes. 

Trump has stood beside dictators who have done worse and talked about how he admired them.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If you are dumb enough to believe Trump at least get his claim right 27-35% according to his made up research. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-false-muslim-claim/

Correction: I shouldn't say if. You have proven that you are dumb enough to believe Trump many times. 

Ummm i didnt get that percentage from Trump.

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Was that before they stopped being the party of the KKK? You switched parties when the Republicans took over that title.

Was there a point you were trying to make?  You want to accuse me of being a racist just go play in traffic, ok?  Like many young idealistic college students, I leaned left.  Once I graduated, started running several businesses and raising a family, mostly being self sufficient, it didn’t take long to figure out who always had their hands in my pockets and was telling everyone how to live with their constant social engineering schemes. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Was there a point you were trying to make?  You want to accuse me of being a racist just go play in traffic, ok?  Like many young idealistic college students, I leaned left.  Once I graduated, started running several businesses and raising a family, mostly being self sufficient, it didn’t take long to figure out who always had their hands in my pockets and was telling everyone how to live with their constant social engineering schemes. 

You are a racist, that's not even up for debate.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am glade you came to your senses but seriously I'm disappointed you were once a mental case :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You would most certainly know a racist because you are the biggest one that posts here Neofascisthimmlerstoner not even a contest :flush: 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yet I have more black friends and colleagues than you.  Your basis is because I used the pejorative “ nigger” once, oh noes!   But sure think what you want,  hilljack from Whitebread Michitucky 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet I have more black friends and colleagues than you.  Your basis is because I used the pejorative “ nigger” once, oh noes!   But sure think what you want,  hilljack from Whitebread Michitucky 

More than once. Racial slurs are a regular part of your vocabulary.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yah but you advocate violence and murder basically every day so you win the racist award you Nazi FUCKING shitstain :finger2: 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In all seriousness Dan, I don’t need any racial tolerance lectures from someone who advocates killing of cops and people of achievement (millionaires), but thanks for your concern.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'people of achievement'

:lmao:

Keep laughing.  You’ve never met a self made man or woman?  I’ve lost count, so forgive me if “I” laugh at how silly you sound when you say things like “kill all the millionaires”.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Keep laughing.  You’ve never met a self made man or woman?  I’ve lost count, so forgive me if “I” laugh at how silly you sound when you say things like “kill all the millionaires”.

No one makes that kind of money from their own efforts. There is ALWAYS exploitation of labor involved somewhere. But we can start with the billionaires first if you want. See how that goes.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Tell Bolton and nettyahoo to stay the fuck outta there then. 

I'd be happy to take the hot chicks tho.

Well at least you're not the dumbest member of the site like you are at Tbp. Snowrider has ya beat here...

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump has stood beside dictators who have done worse and talked about how he admired them.  

Good point - diplomacy is mostly a waste of time with these rogue countries. Should have dropped a handful of MOAB's on them instead.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The coward ignores the question every time I ask how many blacks has he taken out on his boat...

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well at least you're not the dumbest member of the site like you are at Tbp. Snowrider has ya beat here...

Good point - diplomacy is mostly a waste of time with these rogue countries. Should have dropped a handful of MOAB's on them instead.

The coward ignores the question every time I ask how many blacks has he taken out on his boat...

What about the one he hired to wash it ? 

• Haha 1